Thread: 3 month old Siberian Husky needs a home

3 month old Siberian Husky needs a home

I got this as a forward from my dog show mentor this morning. She has givin permission to cross post. She also has a 1yr old White blue eyed for adoptiopn as well.

------------------------

Hello everyone,

I picked up a 3mo old dilute b/w, blue-eyed female this morning. She was an owner surrender to a person in the parking lot of PAWS (I will not tell who this person was that intervene to kept it going into the shelter, it may put this person's job on the line, so do NOT ask who this person was). The owner was a boy friend gave to girl friend and parents eventually said NO she cannot keep it. She's suppose to be housebroken. I have no vet records (I'm going to try to get) but they said everything was done even on h/w preventative, the only things she needs is microchip (I plan on doing this tomorrow), rabies vaccine and of course, spayed. However, she'll get a puppy booster vaccine just to be safe. Since my vet does not believe in early spay, they will not until 6 mo's (unless I find a vet that will). She is available for adoption within a few days, with a very strict contract to be spayed by the time she's 6mo's old (that is if she's not spayed by the time she's adopted), so if you know of anyone that's interested, please let me know. Her name is "Saffire". BTW...the boy friend telephoned the breeder and they would NOT take her back. That's a typical BYB!!!

Anyone's help would be greatly help!!! Please feel free to cross-post to anyone that might could help. The sooner we place these, the sooner we can rescue more ;(
    Judy Pilkay

ALSO:
    I still have the solid white Siberian female "Ivory", she's also a rescue, aprox 1yr. (blue-eyed)
    Mandy just got, a solid white Siberian female "Daphne" she's also a rescue, aprox 1yr.(bi-eyed)

Both of these ladies have been spayed, microhipped, UTD on vaccines, h/w neg, etc.

----------------------------

P.S. These dogs are safe. They just need to find forever homes. If you are interested in any of these dogs e-mail Judy at [email protected]
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I know of someone looking for a female husky with blue eyes. I think she originally wanted a red/white but might want a black/white.

Denyce

have your friend contact Judy if she is interested in the dog.

Do you have any pictures of the dogs?
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I don't have any pics, but I think one of the rescues is on her website. click here I think it's in the available section.