Thread: Babygirl!

Babygirl!

What a great story and a happy ending to start my morning out with. I enjoyed readng about you and I'm so thankful you found such a wonderful family, you sure do know how to pick 'em. Babygirl, you look absolutely fantastic and I hope you are spoiled extra rotten today on your special day. Congratulations!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Babygirl

Oh Babygirl!!!!!!!!You could steal my heart to.You are so beautiful.
    I am so sorry to hear what you have been thru. But I think you have found your forever home now. And it sounds like you are loved very much. You are such a beautiful girl. I would take you anytime. I get very upset when I hear about an animal that has been treated bad. I think we need stronger laws
    to protect our animals. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful like Little Girl.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Wooo-wooos, Babygirl!
    My human just had to come read your story when she saw your beautiful face on DOTD! I'm so happy you found yourself a kind and loving family to live with. I know Hannibal, my humans lived across the Mississippi from you in Quincy IL, when they got me as a pup. We visited friends in Hannibal. It's awfully pretty around therel! Hope you have a wooooo-onederful day as DOTD.

Wooos,
    Star

Oh Baby Girl... your story brought tears to my eyes!!
    Your breed is especialy close to my heart too honey!

So glad you picked the right house to hang out at!
    Extra belly rubs to you today!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Baby Girl!

You are such a beautiful and lucky girl! You look really healthy (and sweet)!! I get tears in my eyes when I read about humans mistreating animals. Thank goodness there are people out there like your new mommy & daddy. Finding your "forever home" is such a sweet ending to such a very sad and disturbing beginning. And Congratulations to you on making Dog of the Day! My sweet Lombardi will be there soon too, I hope! I have rescued all five of my doggies from abused homes, as well as my horse. I wish I could save all of them, as I bet your mommy & daddy wish. Baby Girl, you go ahead and enjoy your new home and be sure to get smothered with kisses every day! You Go Girl! I'm so happy for you.
    Annette - Brighton, Colorado

Baby Girl, you have stolen my heart, too! Your previous owners don't know what they are missing, by not having you in their lives anymore.

You are very smart to have chosen your new family so well. May you have a long, happy life in your new home.

Oh, Babygirl! You picked out a home and family for yourself. What a wise move. And you call the shots with your two dog-brothers. Girls rule, don't they. Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety and extra pets to you from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Baby Girl, just look at how many hearts you have stolen this morning! Well, you stole mine too. How could anyone ever neglect you?

Your beautiful picture tells the whole story though - you are not neglected now, but well loved and cared for.

What a happy story to start out the day. Congratulations!

Wonderful Babygirl!!!

Here's three more hearts you've stolen gorgeous girl. Thanks to your wonderful family for saving you and nursing you back to health. What a terrible life you had before they found you. How could anyone mistreat such a beautiful soul? We're thrilled you're living the good life now. You certainly deserve to be our fabulous DOTD and we congratulate you heartily. Please have Mom give you some kisses from us on that precious facie. We wish you continued happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my goodness Babygirl, your story almost had me crying. I thought it was so uplifting, cute, and just full of love No wonder they fell in love with you, as soon as I saw your face and eyes I did too, you have such kind filled eyes and I"m so glad you are in a great home now

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Beautiful Babygirl...you have captured all of our hearts today sweetheart and brought tears to our eyes as well; tears of sadness but more so, tears of joy. What a rags to riches, happy ending tale of rescue! Our hearts break, thinking of the unspeakable cruelty and abuse you endured at the hands of such heartless humans. But blessedly, you had the strength to hold on until your guardian angel could guide you to the most loving and caring of forever families! Yes indeed, your beautiful picture, that smiling face says it all! Congratulations sweet Babygirl! Enjoy your Dog of the Day honors and relish each and every moment of your love filled, carefree life! We're so happy for you! Hugs and kisses to you Babygirl, our brave and beautiful, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Babygirl,

Your former owners didn't know what a jewel you are sweetie, their loss.
    I am so thrilled to see how much you have blossemed in the loving care of
    your new forever home. You are simply gorgeous & I know how grateful
    you must be. Sending congratulations on you special day today as our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Babygirl! That's a great story about how you were rescued. I'm happy for you that you have a loving home with other dogs to play with, too! You must be living the good life. You look so happy in this picture. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

You are a georgeous girl Babygirl. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

From Decker with Love

Babygirl,
    you have a face that could make anyone smile! what a wonderful picture of you as the DOTD. I am so glad that you found such a wonderful and loving home.