Thread: bacon wont leave me alone today!!!!

bacon wont leave me alone today!!!!

Bacon wont leave me alone today which is unusual because he is always with my mom always following her not me!!!

Justin,
    Justin and the pups.

Sometimes dogs are just like that. (Like how we like hanging out with certain people over others now and then.)

Other times they are picking up on something we can't sense.

Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithanimals
    Bacon wont leave me alone today which is unusual because he is always with my mom always following her not me!!!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I use to have a dog that would sit and stare at the door until my Mom came home, then she would follow my Mom around all over the house even if it was only from one end of the kitchen to the other end of the kitchen. It was as if she was tied to my Mom's leg ...... on a very short leash, lol.

Digital Paint Pet Portraits
    http://dogshop.50webs.com

My dog Peaches follows me around all the time too! Though in your case, since it's unusual, if you have any medical conditions Bacon might be trying to warn you about something (like a seizure alert dog). If not, well, maybe you dropped a piece of something tasty and he's hoping you'll drop more. I don't really have any clue.

It could be that your dog wants to hang with you for a while.Thats a good thing!

I think everyone's dog does that. It means that they love you! There is nothing to worry about. This behavior is perfectly normal.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

packofchi's i do not have any medical conditions and everyone i figured it out!!!!!! little bits was stuck in the basement he was telling me!!!!!

Justin,
    Justin and the pups.

Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithanimals
    little bits was stuck in the basement he was telling me!!!!!
    LOL. poor dog!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Bacon just wants to play with you.He probably got bored of your mom and switched to you. You should be happy!
    Dog Lover!