Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bellows needs your prayers. *UPDATAED* (7-7-07)

Dr. Bellows needs your prayers. *UPDATAED* (7-7-07)

My little boy baby does not seem to be doing well. I just got done forcing him to have his night time meal.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT 7-2-07
    I am taking Doc Bellows to the vet today. He is just TOO thin. Maybe it is nothing, but I need to have him looked at for peace of mind.

EDIT 7-7-07
    Culture resulted in NO GROWTH. So who knows why he was frail. But he is eating now, and working on catching up with his sister.
    Last edited by jenluckenbach; 07-07-2007 at 11:19 AM.

Well, no one had the opportunity to see this yet, but this morning he seems more perky. He is still going to go to the vet tomorrow morning as a precaution. And Maybelline is going for the vet's opinion on her hair (or lack there-of)

But please kee Dr. Bellows in your prayers. I fear he is not out of the woods yet.

Do you ever get any sleep? You are not doing anything wrong! Those babies have a better chance under your care than they do anywhere so quit thinking that. Sometimes things just come along that knocks them down and humans have nothing to do with it, it is just nature. I am glad to hear he is feeling better and hope by the time tomorrow comes, this will be just a bad memory.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

It's what you are doing that is right.
    He wouldn't stand a chance without you.

Keep the faith.

Dr. Bellows needs your prayers

And the prayers are on the way for both of you. You're not doing anything wrong, Jen. Unfortunately things come up that we have no control over, as sad as it may be baby kitties seem vulnerable to an assortment of problems. You give everything for your fosters so they'll be happy and healthy. And may I say you're wonderful at what you do for all these little ones. Be easy on yourself. Please let us know what your vet has to say?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh Jen, I am so sorry. ((hugs)) to his foster mommy and daddy.

PS: I'll see you this afternoon at the adoption event (with Cam!)

Jen - I didn't see your post til just now.

I hope Dr. Bellows comes through just fine...remember Maybelline, she was almost a goner!

Your bottle babies are doing WAAAY better than they would anywhere else! Please think of how many have done WELL!

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I Dont Think That You Are Doing Anything Wrong Jen. Its Just These Kittensre So Fragile And Weak,
    You Are Thier Hope And We Are Praying That They Will All Make It To Be The Cats Our Lord Intended For Them To Be.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jen, you are giving the BEST care to all the little ones!!! Prayers for Dr. Bellows and you, too!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Adding Dr Bellows to the list.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lots of prayers on the way for Dr. Bellows to get feeling purr-fect! With your love and care I'm sure that Dr.Bellows will be better in no time

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Imagine how bad it would be for him and the others if you weren't there. You're doing more than most people, so rest easy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Doc Bellows is giving me a roller coaster ride
    At 3am.......weak, and refusing to eat.
    7am......perky and willing to eat.
    1pm......refused to eat, had to force. sad looking
    4pm......playing with his sister.
    6pm......ate on his own.........

What will tonight bring? I fear to speculate.

Pet Angel Mommas Are With Dr Bellows Now Jen Helping Out By Comforting Him And Giving Him Thier Warmth. We Pray That That And Love And Tlc Will Pull Him Through The First And Most Crucial Months Of His Young Life.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hang in there, Dr. B.! You can do it!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678