Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoopers is gone. COTD Mar 9 02

Snoopers is gone. COTD Mar 9 02

My dear Snoopers is gone. I had to have him put to sleep due to organ failure. He was 20 yrs old. I sure do miss the old guy. He was the greatest cat. He did have a great life & was spoiled rotten!! I layed him to rest in my garden beside his sister Daffy. She had to be put to sleep last fall at age 16. I cannot have anymore cats as my husband discovered a few years ago he was allergic to them. I will have to build him a room in the shed so I can have more cats! *LOL* I am glad that he was COTD on Mar 9 02. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so sorry to hear about Snoopers. I pray that your heart heals quickly. I went back and looked at Snoopers when he was cat of the day, he is so lovely sitting there in the snow. I sure that he led a blessed 20 years.

Oh man Im so sorry to read thing Im so sorry for your loss....

~~~Rachel in Alaska
    Mom to "Max, Milo and Pepper Ann" 11.5 month old Teenagers

http://www.pbase.com/alasknmom/kittens/
    updated 10/30/02

This is sad but at least you had many years of happiness togehter! May he rest in peace!

Oh handsome Snoopers~

What a beauty you are, inside and out! And I do believe I see heavenly-kitten-wings tucked under that lucious fur. Be good Precious Furry One and know you are missed.

My sympathy for your loss.
    {{hugs}}

My deepest sympathy for your loss
    Dear Snoopers may you rest in peace. and may you and Daffy find many bugs to pounce and big green fields to romp and play in at the Rainbow Bridge.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

(((HUGS)))
    I'm so sorry for your loss. If it's any comfort, Snoopers had a wonderfully long life. I hope all my cats live to his age. That doesn't make the pain go away though. I'm sure he and his sister are playing and getting into all kinds of mischief at the Rainbow Bridge while they wait for you. Prayers are will you.

I went back and took another look at Snoopers. What a dignified and noble cat! He will be missed.

Tell your husband I am allergic to cats. I take my claritan every other day and wash my hands after playing/petting Edwina and do just fine.

May Snoopers rest in peace along side Daffy.

(((((((((Snoopers)))))))))))

R.I.P. Snoopers.

So sorry to hear Snoopers had to go. 20 years is a long life for a kitty cat.

(((((((MOM)))))))))

Bless his heart, what a wonderful life your Snoopers had. And I know your life was blessed because he was in it for so many years. We're crying with you, dear friend. Thank you for letting us know that there is yet one more waiting for us in Heaven. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

I'm so sorry to hear about Snoopers.

I can tell he led a good pampered life because of his age.

Snoopers, rest in peace and enjoy being with your sister again.

Daffy, I hope your husband relents, or gets Claritin like Edwina's Secretary, because I believe there's nothing better for a grieving heart than a new little kitten.

{{hugs}}
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Please accept my sincere sympathy over your loss of Snoopers. I too, went back to have another look at his special picture. I am glad that you had so many wonderful years with him. It is obvious he was dearly loved.

Yes, - Claritin and a kitten when the time is just right - should be in your future.

I'm so sorry to hear about Snoopers. I'm so glad that he was able to be with you for 20 years though. Just remember the good memories that you had of him and he'll always be with you. Just remember that Daffy and Snoopers will be waiting for you so you'll be able to see them some day. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I also think that you should try to convince your husband into letting you get another cat.

I remember Snoopers well! The photo was awesome! I am so sorry to hear of his passing but how wonderful that he lived to be 20 years old and was loved so, not to mention the day he starred as our Cat of the Day. I picture him running with Daffy at the Rainbow Bridge unhindered by his aged body.

Yes, I definitely think some Claritin and a new kitty might be just what the doctored ordered for you and your hubby.