Thread: Brave, beautiful Belle!

Brave, beautiful Belle!

Oh sweet Belle! I'm honored, truly honored, to start your tribute thread today! I had tears in my eyes, reading your touching story. What a courageous creature you are; so small in stature but so big in heart and spirit! And what a beautiful girl to boot; those braids are too cute!

What a tough, challenging start at life you endured, Belle...being born premature, losing your mom, being attacked. But oh, what a wonderful life you are enjoying now sweetheart; nothing but love surrounding you, nothing but happy, carefree days to look forward to with your devoted forever family, your horsie pals Romeo and Dusty!

Caitlin is one lucky young lady to have a best friend as precious as you Belle and I think anyone with a half heart knows exactly why you captured her heart!
    I wish for you (and Romeo and Dusty too) all the love your heart can hold and lots of fun adventures on your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Hugs and kisses to you Belle, our brave and beautiful Pet of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belle how sweet and stunning you are!!!

I'm so sorry about your rough start in life but it was wonderful of the mare to take care of you!!!

I'm so glad things are better for you now and you have a loving guardian and home now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Belle! I can see why Caitlin loves you...you are beautiful and sweet! I'm so happy for you that you now have a good home where people want to take care of you and love you so much. You must be living the good life now. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD!

Have a happy new life, Belle!

I too had tears in my eyes reading about your story, Belle, and am so glad that Caitlyn found you and brought you home. May your life be filled with lots of love, hay and grain!
    Kacee

Wishing you a wonderful day in the limelight as our precious POTD, Belle! Kick up your heels in celebration! I trust you have forgotten the upsetting events of your past, and are now enjoying lots of love and attention (and carrots and sugar cubes, too) . . . you deserve only the best, darling, and it sounds like you have it all now!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Belle

Belle, omygoodness, what a story you have! You have been through so much, but through it all your spirit stayed strong and you always had guardian angels watching over you You certainly deserve today's highest honor, sweet girl. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!