Thread: Hi

Hi

Hey, maybe someone remembers me - Im Kate, my nick, Linden, means my amazons parrot name. Besides him, i have a lovebird (mix) Flit, a cockatiel Zhorik, a japanese akita dog Osidori and a mixed cat Naruto
    Im from Lithuania, Baltic country. I really love animals, especially dogs and parrots.
    My Linden parrot used to be POTD some time ago and i was so proud of him

So this is Linden, mealy amazon parrot - almost 5 y.o.

Cockatiel Zhorik, 6 y.o.

Lovebird Flit, 2 y.o.

Japanese akita Osidori, 1 y.o.

Cat Naruto, 1 y.o.

They all are boys
    And they all are loved in my family.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Linden! Or, welcome back to Pet Talk. Either way, welcome!

Welcome to our "world". As you can see I have only one dog and one cat. And that's enough for me! LOL Actually, I'd love to take in more dogs and cats, but it's just not possible.
    So, PT can become very addictive. Hi, my name is Cindy and I'm a PT addict.
    The first step to recovery is admitting it.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks!
    Some time ago I thought that one parrot is more than enough But those animals are like drugs, fly time and you need more, more and more Just because they all are so different, cute and lovely And what more, they all love you back! Thats just cool.
    So now i dream of another dog, a doberman or ridgeback But I dont think my family memebers will understand that haha.
    Anyway, the number of pets doesnt matter. The main thing is that you love them and they are happy

Hi Kate, welcome to Pet Talk. Your pets have got to be some of the cutest I have ever seen. They really are all very cute. I would love to hear more about them. And of course more pictures are always welcome.

Thanks Ginger's Mom! *blush*
    Your doggy is cute aswelll Loved it very much!