Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Fuzzybun pics

jenn_librarian - Thank you...Churchy is quite a handful at times but he's still young at only 2 years old. You can see when his wild hair is about to hit because his tail poofs and goes into play position and he hops around on his toes with a certain devellish look in his eyes.

krazyaboutkatz - Thank you...those hat pics are unbelievably hard to get, lol.

smokey the elder - Thank you! To get his pics, I had to bribe with some momma lovin'. He really likes his scritches...he's out cold in that pic. There are a few I should add to the purrno thread, lol.

Donnaj4962 - Thank you! Yes, those are airplane ears, lol. He loves to hassle her...he raised her so I guess he has the right. After all, don't we all mess with our kids? It was really nice of him to wait for her to heal after her spay but 6 weeks later, business carried on as usual and I think he was trying to draw her back out of the funk she was in. He's done a great job, in fact, he might've done to great of a job as she's now "fighting" back, lol.

catmandu - Thank you...
    On Golden Pond is one of my favorite movies! I never thought of the yellow hat though, but you're right.
    They are a joy to be around, something's always going on...whether it's Churchy poofing up to play, Dixie sleeping so hard that she drools or Toby with his airplane ears, lol.

They are all three just a joy to look at. And would be even better to pet and love on. But I must say this is my all time favorite picture.

She just looks so calm and like she's saying...what's the problem with how I'm sitting??
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Random Fuzzybun pics

What a treat to see all the Fuzzybun kitties! I'm now officially in love with each of your beautiful kitties and would love a snugglefest with them. The pictures are super and I enjoyed every one of them. But I must admit my favorite is Tobias in his winter gear. Please give each of them a few tons of scritchies and tummy rubs from me? As for Dixie, ear scritchies since she doesn't seem to like tummy rubs.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE