Thread: Random Fuzzybun pics

Random Fuzzybun pics

Tobias first...

More coming...

Dixie

More coming...

Churchy

That's it...hope you enjoyed them.

Aw they are all too cute, I just love Tobias, such a beautiful gray color, he makes me want to touch his fur, it looks so poufy and soft

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Tummy rubs all around for the three Fuzzybun beauties! Does Tobias have different colored eyes in that gorgeous face?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OH MY GOSH! I just realized you have an odd eye gray and white kitty! I have never seen that before. GORGEOUS!!! Okay, I will definitely be trying to catnap that hunk of a gorgeous cat now. He's mine!!!

All your cats are adorable!!! Churchy looks so sweet and that Dixie looks just like my Rocky boy. Wow!

Thank you so much for the pictures. I can already tell you that I will need a Fuzzybun cat picture fix often so keep the pictures coming.

From Decker with Love

WOW! What a beautiful bunch of fur there! Tummy rubs for all!! ***RUB****RUB****RUB****!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thank you!

Kalei - His fur feels air whipped and he's like petting satin. Out of all the cats I've served, he's the cleanest male I've ever had...he takes very good care of himself.

cassiesmom - He does have odd eyes. One is green and the other is orange...it went from the same green as the other one to that orange when he was 3 years old.
    Have you ever felt so strongly that something was going to happen, that you talk about it to whoever will listen? That's what happened here. I just knew one would turn but everybody thought I was crazy...

jazzcat - You can try...we're stuck like Chuck to one another, lol. He's my heart cat (I was told that term, I hope I got it right) and he picked me. Dixie loves your Rocky...she said to give him kisses for her! Churchy is...well, Churchy is Chuchy. He's got a halo all the time...it's just sometimes he has to balance it on his horns, lol.

Laura's Babies - Toby and Churchy will never turn down a belly rub but you might pull back a bloody nub if you touch Dixie's...she's very sweet until it comes to belly rubs. Don't know why because she's never been given a reason. However, you can play with her ears til the fur falls out and you'll have a friend for life!

These guys, and gal, pretty much complete my world. They are the first things I look for in the morning and the last at night. I have a family but these three always have the time to be my constants...hubby works and my daughter has school and friends. Most of the time it's just me and them...

Your three are so Adorable! Great pictures,

BUT this is my favorite!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

lol, thank you...that's his winter gear! Hubby says that since he doesn't go out, maybe it's really his inside gear when momma gets A/C happy and makes it snow in the house.

Your guys, and your gal, are just so sweet!! Tobias looks like he can be full of the devil sometimes, lol. Dixie just exudes femininity, she's such a princess! I adore Churchy! He looks like he'd be such fun to have around! I'd love to catnap all of them!

They're all gorgeous and I love the hat pictures.

I can see the "scritch tracks" on Tobias' fur! Some of these pics belong in the purrno thread!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh my.... how cute are your babies???

I just love all of the pictures, but especially the hat ones! Uh, and there are some serious airplane ears on Tobias as he and Dixie are, uh, playing??!!??!!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

They Are All Such Clever Cat Companions And As Cute As They Can Be. They Are Such Comical Cuddle Bugs That They Truly Must Be A Joy To Come Home To.
    The Last Cat With The Yellow Hat Reminds Me Of Henry Fonda In Golden Pond.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS