Thread: **Gary**Roccalano update? Has she been found?

**Gary**Roccalano update? Has she been found?

I have been wondering if you have found her yet.
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

I Caught A Glimpse Of Her Curling With Tubster Whos Going To Be Spending More Time In The Basement. And From The Way That She Ran Into The Rafters Shes All Right. This Is Going To Be A Long Slow Process. I Am Praying Taht She Likes The Other Found Cats Even If Shes Terrified Of Me.
    Thank You For You Kind Words And Thoughts.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thats good. At least she is well and has a friend to snuggle up with and a nice home to stay inside of.
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

Roccalano (a.k.a. Rocc-ette in my mind) has found a protecting big brother in the Tubster! I think that's so sweet! Yay, Tubster! Look after your little sis please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She's okay.. she's eating.. she's got a new friend..

She's safe home!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The Tubster WILL win Roccalano over!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I Wish I Could Have Thought Things Through And I Would Have Released Her Into The Spare Bedroom. Then I Would Have Released Her Into The General Population Where At Least She Could Get Used To Us The Way Scardey Cats Almond Rocca Baton And John Hancock Did. She Will Never Do That In The Cellar. I Wish I Was A Smarter Man.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Maybe you can eventually corral her into your spare bedroom. Does she come up from the basement for food? I'm just glad she's not outside anymore. Don't be shy, "Rocc-ette", your dad is terrific and you are in the best possible hands.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

From Where The Tubster Runs I Would Say That The Roccalno Is Hiding Behind Some Milk Crates Full Of Books And Records In The Old Work Bench Downstairs.
    I Would Press Her As Thats A Good Clean Spot.
    I Saw A Glimpse Of Them Together This Afternoon While I Was Setting Up The Food Bowls For The Porch Cats.
    But Its A Bad Angle For A Photo Although If I Zoom In, I Can Get One!!!
    At Least Shes Happier And On July 1st I Will Open The Basement Door And See What Happens.

and I am upstairs in a box that lets in air and sun. I thought I was going to run out but I cant.
    the man put some deli here for me and water and that box full of sand.
    sure are a lot of cats here but they are nice and they say I will never be cold or hungry again. and my black friend here and the little black and white too. Im scared but not a much as before.
    roccalno.
    theres a angel who purrrs like a bunch of pigeons telling me that Im lucky.
    that smells like roast chicken
    meeeow may I have some.
    thank you.
    gotta eat now.

AWWWWWWW...

WELCOME HOME, ROCCALANO!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

And This Morning She Was Entangled With Michael And Scrappy 2
    On The Enclosed Porch As Though She Had Been Living Here For Years. I Just Wish That She Had Not Seen Me And Run.
    The Found Cats Are Taking Her Under Thier Paws.
    I Am As Happy As I Can Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!