Thread: Callie

Callie

You are gorgeous, Callie. (Love those calicoes!) I'm sorry you were kicked out of your house because of that nasty baby, but you are better off now with parents who REALLY want you. Hope you and your cousin have a great day today.
    Barbara

I'm happy to hear of your great life, beautiful Callie! You deserve all the good things you have, and congrats on being our CalicoCOTD!

Oh, Callie! You are a beautiful fluffy girl. I would love to give you petting and tummy rubs today. How wonderful that your dad built you a screened porch where you can safely enjoy the outdoors. I always need my kitty to remind me where her dishes are, and especially when they need filling up! Please ask your people to give you (Mac too) an enormous hug for me. You are precious.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings gorgeous Callie girl! Don't you look happy, perched there on your handmade, homemade porch perch! Ahhh, what a life! And aren't Dads just the best; especially when you're the apple of their eye! Of course he's mere putty in your paws, you're irresistible! As for those "other people," your former guardians, phooey on them! As they say, living well is the best revenge and didn't you and Mac land in the bestest forever home, in the hearts of the most loving humans! hehe Wear your Cat of the Day crown proudly, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your proud Papa, Mom and Mac, and all who love and cherish you, enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you and Mac too, beautiful Callie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Omg!

OMG u gotta a cuttie on youre hands!
    Justin and the pups.

Callie you are such a beauty!!!

I can see why you have your daddy wrapped around your dainty paws!!!
    It was a real treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CALLIE ITS BOTH SAD AND STUPID THAT CAT HATERS SPREAD THAT LIE ABOUT CATS SUCKING OUT THE BABIES BREATH. THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL CATS WHO BECAME HOMELESS STRAYS BECAUSE OF THIS NONSENSE.
    BUT CALLIE YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY CATS TO GET A SECOND CHANCE AT A FURR EVER HOME AND WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU ARE SO ADORED. EVEN WE FOUND CATS DONT HAVE A HANDY MAN DAD LIKE YOURS.
    WE ALL SEND A MARVELLOUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO CORAGEOUS COSMIC CALLIE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Callie

Callie, what a beautiful girl you are with all your calico colors and what a lucky girl you are to have a daddy who spoils you so much! I am so glad to hear that you have found a forever home where you can be given all the tummy rubs you want and where you can cuddle up with mommy and a good book. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!