Thread: Fluff goes to the vet...

Fluff goes to the vet...

He was so good! He even had a shot, and he only winced! I love that guy! Last night when I was in bed he came to me and burrowed under the blanket and tickled my toes and then slept next to me. He is such a smart, cute, athletic kitten! he is the best! He literrally did a 360 degree front flip jumping for a toy octopus!

Awww sweet Fluff! Maybe you can give lessons to Ritz - she is such a terror at the vets that it's almost as stressful for me to take her as it is for her to go!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

YAY PUFF!!! WHAT A BRAVE BOY!!
    I am dreading the vet trip i am gonna have to take in September .... I am gona have to wrestle TWO beautiful SCARED kitties...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

WTG Fluff!!!

When Grasshopper was a lot younger, the vet I took her to was about 5 miles from home. We got into singing the "Tuxedo Cat Blues". A duet, of course. She'd mryeowl a chorus, I'd mreowl a chorus, etc., etc. We got pretty good, but so far no takers on publishing. I figured it chilled her out to where she was too tired to give the Vet any grief. Of course, it tired me out too! Now we're only 4 blocks away, but we still sing. My current neighbors love it, especially the kids!LOL
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Hey, Puffin83

How 'bout some pictures???
    Spencer's Mom

What a brave boy you are Fluff. Usually kittens aren't as scared but they eventually learn to hate going to the vet. This is what Pepper did. He used to purr when he went to the vet and as he got older he learned to hate it there.

I need to develop my pictures and my scanner is acting like a butt.

Re: WTG Fluff!!!

Originally posted by kohala
    When Grasshopper was a lot younger, the vet I took her to was about 5 miles from home. We got into singing the "Tuxedo Cat Blues". A duet, of course. She'd mryeowl a chorus, I'd mreowl a chorus, etc., etc. We got pretty good, but so far no takers on publishing. I figured it chilled her out to where she was too tired to give the Vet any grief. Of course, it tired me out too! Now we're only 4 blocks away, but we still sing. My current neighbors love it, especially the kids!LOL

Kohala, the similarities are astounding! I also sing back and forth the "don't want anything cold in my hiney" aria on the trip to and from vets as well! I have had vets tell me that tuxedo marked kitties are particularly fussy and temperamental and not happy with change. Ritzy wants to sue for discrimination
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Re: Re: WTG Fluff!!!

Originally posted by tuxluvr

Kohala, the similarities are astounding! I also sing back and forth the "don't want anything cold in my hiney" aria on the trip to and from vets as well! I have had vets tell me that tuxedo marked kitties are particularly fussy and temperamental and not happy with change. Ritzy wants to sue for discrimination
    Hey, Tuxluvr - maybe we should get some studio time, you KNOW the girls would definitely be primed for yowling if we took 'em there - Maybe we can get some more Tux's in, and do a Christmas Chor-cater-waul!!!
    Grasshopper agrees with Ritzy, and suggests a "Class" action, all meanings included !!
    Meeeeeeeee -owoo-OWoo-OW-oo-wow O wah-ow! Mrrrrrrrup?
    Spencer's Mom