Thread: Truman

Truman

Every Saturday, My Whole Family Spend The Whole Weekend............at The Lake, And My Sister Brings Her Dog Truman..............

My Little Niece And Little Nephew, Wanted To Go For A Boat Ride, So We Did............and Truman Went Too................and The Water Was Really Rough On The Lake............and Truman Was In The Back Of The Boat With My Sister.............

Now Here's The Gross Part,

He Must Of Had A Really Bad Tummy That Day..............because He Went To The Front Of The Boat...............and He Diarrhea All Over The Rug Of The Boat...................what Helps Dog Diarrhea...................

He's Only 6weeks Old

Quote Originally Posted by kiki22
    Every Saturday, My Whole Family Spend The Whole Weekend............at The Lake, And My Sister Brings Her Dog Truman..............

My Little Niece And Little Nephew, Wanted To Go For A Boat Ride, So We Did............and Truman Went Too................and The Water Was Really Rough On The Lake............and Truman Was In The Back Of The Boat With My Sister.............

Now Here's The Gross Part,

He Must Of Had A Really Bad Tummy That Day..............because He Went To The Front Of The Boat...............and He Diarrhea All Over The Rug Of The Boat...................what Helps Dog Diarrhea...................

He's Only 6weeks Old
    Assuming Truman has no collie in him, then Immonium A/D - children's dose. If it persists then puppy to the Vet.

Your vet could give you something to help out Truman.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Quote Originally Posted by dragondawg
    Assuming Truman has no collie in him, then Immonium A/D - children's dose. If it persists then puppy to the Vet.

IS IMMONIUM A/D SAFE...............FOR A 6MONTH OLD PUPPY

Quote Originally Posted by kiki22
    IS IMMONIUM A/D SAFE...............FOR A 6MONTH OLD PUPPY
    As long as the puppy does not have collie in it. Collies have a gene that allows it to accumulate at higher than normal levels.

I've given it to mine at that age, and limited to 3 doses per the children's dosage instructions. My critters averaged close to 40-50 lbs at that age. Obviously lower the weight, the less the dosage. If you search the Internet you'll come up with the recommended mg/kg dose. Again- no collies should be given Immonium A/D!

Truman Is Better

I Just Want To Let Everyone...........know That Truman Diarrhea Is Better...................

I Just Want To Say Thanks To Everyone For Their Help....................