Thread: Back in Bahrain and back online

Back in Bahrain and back online

Hi everyone,

I'm back in Bahrain (for a short while it seems) and after a few days of begging and pleading managed to get my internet switched on again.

It's late here, and I desperately need to catch up on some sleep.....but a quick uppiedate:

- we are all well - just very stressed
    - Warren has still not found a job
    - if nothing comes up by the end of June we will be heading back to SA (cant' stay here with no money coming in and our savings are running low)
    -have been hoping Warren will find another job here, as if we go back to SA will have to stay with friends for at least 6 weeks until our furniture etc arrives. Will be horrible "camping out" in peoples lounge etc as no-one has a big enough place for us all
    - my folks told us it's "not a good idea" for us to stay with them - still trying to deal with that shocker!!
    - it's horrible walking into my house here, and seeing everything we haven't sold packed in boxes, plus no cats around
    - because of all the disruptions Cam's final exams were really hard, so he probably won't get into uni for 2008....still trying to sort out an alternative
    - don't have any medical insurance etc here, so not a good situation for any of us (but especially Cali)

Jennie and Jen - your parcels arrived. I am simply amazed at your generosity, and will send you both a PM as soon as I have a sec

Jennie - will PM you re Ally also - I am so sorry about her biting you. I honestly don't know what to say, I just feel terrible

Cheryl - will PM you re Connor ASAP also.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

So good to hear from you,a nd glad that all of you are well.

Just hang for a bit, after all you've been through you need some down time!

Prayers for all of you that things look positive very quickly!

It is good to hear from you again.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

It's good to hear from you. I feel sorry for all the disruption in the
    family situation. This must be so hard on everyone. I've been reading
    the updates on Ally & Conner here in the Us. I do so hope something
    changes in the job & housing situation very soon.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It is SO good to hear from you!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled!!!!!!!! I hate hearing about your difficult times but hang in there, things will get better sooner or later. Never give up! At least you are safe and well. Again, hang in there, you sure were missed around here! ((((HUGS))))))

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You and your family will be in our prayers.

Julie - I wish we had a PTr in SA with a big house!

Is there someone/where in Bahrain you can stay while your furniture is shipped, so you don't have to stay with friends in SA for a long time?

HUGS and PRAYERS...soon you and Warren and Cam will be starting over again, and you know what? That could be the most wonderful thing ever!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It is such a RELIEF to hear from you. Been worried sick. Sorry that your update could not have been better. You are constantly in my prayers.

Julie, it's great to hear from you again and I'm glad that everyone is doing well. I hope that your husband will find another job soon and that things will start looking up for you and your family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Good to hear from you. I am sorry you are still in a rough patch. I hope things will get better for you and someday you will have your kitties back with you. But for the time being, they are in good hands.
    You and your family will be in my thoughts.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I think all of us are so happy to hear that you are alright.

A round of PT prayers are in order that Warren will soon find a job and you can settle down and take it easy for a while.

12. Julie...good to know you are safe and out of what sounded quite awful. My thoughts are with you for a fast resolution to your situation...

Sorry to hear this news, but, thankful that you guys are physically "ok". Hoping the situation changes in the immediate future.

Welcome Back! It is really good hearing from you.

Great to hear from you. I'll keep you and all the family in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!