Thread: Marty update

Marty update

Marty's mom called me up today. She had a few vet questions that we talked about and then she started telling me about how he was doing there. She said they just absolutely love him, he loves to sunbathe in the backyard and has a bobo(the wiener dog toy on Petsmart) that he just adores. She said he just carries it around everywhere and already chewed off an ear lol She said he also just goes to town on the squeaking, absolutely loves it. That definitely sounds like him. He adored stuffies especially ones that could squeak. She said he gets along wonderfully with her other dog, Peyton and they just tear it up. I'm so glad to hear all of that. She's going to be mailing me pics soon. I can't wait to get them. I really wanted to cry talking on the phone with her, it was extremely hard to talk. I miss Marty but I know he's doing good where he is now. She'll let me come visit when I can, probably won't be until I can drive though.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Im glad hes doing well, Its a huge relief when you hear from the new owners isnt it?

It's great to hear that Marty is doing well. I hope that you will share his photos with us, too.

How are you doing?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm glad to hear that Marty is doing well, and I am also glad to hear that his new mom is so willing to share his adventures with you. I am sure that it must help to hear from her. I hope you will share the pictures with us.
    {{{Hugs}}}

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    How are you doing?
    In all truth not good at all. I really hate my family right now, it's getting harder and harder to deal. I try not to be home because nothing has improved here so I'm just kind of passing from house to house. Still having to figure out what to do with the animals, I don't know if it will ever improve.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Quote Originally Posted by animal_rescue
    In all truth not good at all. I really hate my family right now, it's getting harder and harder to deal. I try not to be home because nothing has improved here so I'm just kind of passing from house to house. Still having to figure out what to do with the animals, I don't know if it will ever improve.

I'm sorry things are so tough for you. Life can be so hard at times. It has to get better sometime right? Hang in there. (((Hugs))) I'm so glad Mary is happy and doing well.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

{{hugs}} to you!
    Glad to hear Marty is doing good in his new home.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

It's great to know that Marty is doing so good

{{{hugs}}} I really hope things start getting better.
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Just thought you should know that Alex went home today. The woman is really nice and she came over before just to visit and get to know him. She lives fairly close by and really likes my mom, plus she's good friends with one of my mom's friends. So we'll probably see Alex lots I'm sure. He's in a good home.

Thant's good to hear.I'm sure they're both happy and Marty's home sounds wonderful.
    Hope things start looking up soon.

Niņo & Eliza