Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance

Did anyone watch the first night of competition?

I thought the majority of it was wonderful.... there were a few routines I found a little bit ho hum.... but the dancers were all quite good. and I was quite surprised by a few of them

I really liked Lacey's performance (Benji's sister)

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I watched it. I really enjoyed it. I love the hip- hop dancing. I would love to be able to dance like that. I forget the one couples names. The girl was so much taller than her partner. They didn't go well together.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Quote Originally Posted by Jadapit
    I watched it. I really enjoyed it. I love the hip- hop dancing. I would love to be able to dance like that. I forget the one couples names. The girl was so much taller than her partner. They didn't go well together.

LOL the guys name was Ricky but I can't remember her name..... yeah they looked so strange together.... it was a like a kid having his mom teach him to dance lol. He's kind of an oddball .... I remember him during the auditions.... very strange in deed and he really seems to have a thing for Cat Deely.

Yes the hip hop routines are usually my favourite just because they are usually the most fun. I liked the first one much better than the second one though. But I love Shane Sparks routines.

It was driving me crazy not knowing the name of Ricky's partner so I went to the web site to find her name. Its Ashlee.

I love Hok, that guy can bust the moves. He's amazing. I also like Jessi. She danced the waltz with her partner.

I think Shane Sparks is *hot*

Its on again tonight, dont forget to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadapit
    It was driving me crazy not knowing the name of Ricky's partner so I went to the web site to find her name. Its Ashlee.

I love Hok, that guy can bust the moves. He's amazing. I also like Jessi. She danced the waltz with her partner.

I think Shane Sparks is *hot*

Its on again tonight, dont forget to watch it.
    I definitely will not forget to watch My guess is Ricky and Ashlee (thanks for looking up her name lol) will be hitting the bricks tonight. what is your prediction?

I think your right it will be Ricky and Ashlee hitting the bricks.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I tried to stay up to watch (rough day at work). Lacey was my favorite - that dance routine brought me to tears.

I agree, Ricky and Ashlee will probably be cut tonight.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I LOVE that show and have watched the last 2 seasons and I loved last night. I think Shane Sparks is pretty hot, too. he is very straight forward and honest and a good choreographer. he choregraphed
    "you got served"
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Looks like we were all right They were the logical choice.... I think it might get hard to choose from here on out though.

And I was so thrilled to see Benji lol I just love him.

I am glad his little sister auditioned I think she's Lacey right? she's a great dancer. and very pretty. I love the ones who did the jive to "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavinge.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I wasn't surprised at all that Ashlee and Ricky got cut, I didn't care for their dance. I liked Sara and her partner's dance, can't remember his name.....it was definitely different. And I was thrilled to see Benji again too, I miss him this season! His personality shines through his dancing - I think that's why I like him so much.

Grr, I did it again!! I always forget most of you are on the East coast and see things three hours before I do. I was reading through this thread last night and saw who got kicked off before I watched the show. I had done the same thing with American Idol. So now I just need to remember to not look at this thread until AFTER I watch the show. LOL
    But I too was glad Ashlee and Ricky were off. Although I really liked Ricky's personality. There are soooo many good dancers this year. It's gonna be a tough one. Last year Benji and Danyell were my favorites from the beginning. And this year I can't pick a favorite yet. I do like Lacey, and I also like Dominic, the B boy from Sacramento. I'm so excited and glad it's back on!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Yeah it has been hard to pick a favourite so far.... but for now I really like Lacey (Benji's sister) Their dance was so beautiful.

Awww I'm sorry I spoiled it for you I will try to hold my tongue until the next day....

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19
    Yeah it has been hard to pick a favourite so far.... but for now I really like Lacey (Benji's sister) Their dance was so beautiful.

Awww I'm sorry I spoiled it for you I will try to hold my tongue until the next day....
    No, you guys can talk about it when you want to. I just need to learn to not come on the thread until after I've seen it. Sometimes I just forget about the time difference.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    No, you guys can talk about it when you want to. I just need to learn to not come on the thread until after I've seen it. Sometimes I just forget about the time difference.

LOL but I feel bad that I didn't even think about different time zones

I think we did a pretty good job with keeping Idol underwraps until the next day.... we can control ourselves for a few hours hehe