Thread: Buddy is gone

Buddy is gone

A friend came to Toronto for a weekend vacation at our place a couple months ago. She fell in love with Bear & decided to get another special needs dog (shes adopted & taken them from owners who couldn't deal with their sick pet). She found Buddy a very sick Cain Corrso(sp). She picked him, as shes had several dogs with epilepsi(sp). He had 6 different illness (I think it was 6, I remember giving him 6 different meds)...

One day poor Buddy had 8 Sizures in one day & didn't get up. Our friend rushed him to the vets, where he later died.

I'm unsure of the date, but it was very recent, as it hurt our friend to the point she couldn't bare to tell us, that Buddy passed on.

Here are a few picture I took of Buddy, while he was at our place. Him & Bear LOVED playing with each other.. they shook the house with their weight!!

You put up a good fight Buddy. Now you can play with no illness & no weak wobbly hips! Just ease up on Chewing random object & eatting them

Unhappy

poor boy. atleast he was loved and knew what a family was all about before he went to the bridge. he was gorgeous. RIP sweet boy, you were loved and will be deeply missed. Buddy's family will be in my thoughts.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

RIP sweet Buddy, enjoy being pain-free. Play hard at the bridge!

I remember you sharing him with us.
    Poor guy
    Rest easy Buddy

Unhappy

Oh, no! Poor boy. Gosh, aren't Cane Corso's absolutly stunning animals? RIP, Buddy boy!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB*
    Oh, no! Poor boy. Gosh, aren't Cane Corso's absolutly stunning animals? RIP, Buddy boy!
    Everyone loved to look at him! He was a very racest dog, so 90% of the people in our neighbourhood couldn't get anywheres near him.. but they stood at a distance asking questions about him & admiring him

I remember you introducing us to Buddy while he was with you. He was a beautiful boy.
    RIP Buddy, play hard at the bridge.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

He passed getting the love and attention he deserved. Hope you play hardy Buddy!

I've been Boooo'd!

If you hear thunder it will be Buddy happily running around the Bridge. RIP big man
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    If you hear thunder it will be Buddy happily running around the Bridge. RIP big man
    I like that
    He did walk with a thump thump & then a BANG, when he would trip & fall onto his big butt... he wasn't in any pain. he was just really weak, he had no muscle mass in his back end.. he also never let his tripping stop him. He'd get right back up & would get back to doing whatever he was doing. Usually trashing the house with Bear as those 2 would play tackle lol Their version of tackle was chest hitting the other, as both were too weak to jump up on the other lol Our tables, couches & anyone who got in the way was moved by these 2 lol Bear was 160lb & Buddy was lighter as he was skin & bones, but still over 100lbs (I forget how much he wighed).

So you can just picture these 2 massive beasts STOMPING in our med. Town house lol Both were gentle beasts with each other though. I would have loved to keep Buddy, but thats would be too costly & doing his meds for a week was too much for me, as I had to work & fighting with him was ubber stressful.. His new owner doesn't work so she was able to care for him 24/7, as shes always home cause she has young kids.(shes on dissability, shes not a bum)

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh, how sad. He was beautiful, and looks like such a lovebug in those photos. Poor dog, that is so sad that he had such a hard life. He was probably so excited when he got to the bridge and realized he was able to run and be fun and silly!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer