Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maggie

Maggie

Oh Maggie, I am so glad your owner decided to adobt you even though they already had Spike! I'm sure Spike is happy to have you around, even if she tries to hide it I'm glad you have a safe, indoor home now with wonderful friends!

I must say, you are very beautiful too! Maybe that's why Spike acts like she doesn't like you; she's simply jealous!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Wouldn't it have been a shame if such a sweetheart hadn't found a good home? Hopefully, she'll have many years of games and loving, so I hope Spike gets a huge amount of extra attention now. Good luck.

Maggie you look just like my kitty, except my kitty is a boy. You are a beautiful kitty and I'm glad that you have such a wonderful human that adopted you into a loving home. Congrats on being the COTD!! _^..^_

I attached a picture of my Jack for you to see how much you do look like him!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jack and Ali's Mom

Oh, Maggie, you are such a beauty such a cute kitty
    Have a good day and many many years with your cat friend and your humand friends!
    btw, you really look very similar to Jack

what a beautiful kitty! I am sure she has brought a lot of excitement to your household! What a great decision you made to adopt her.
    All the best

Mornin' Maggie!

What a lovely, spunky girl...perhaps a Russian Blue??? I too am very happy that you were adopted into such a loving home. And, it is good for Spike to be more energetic...she'll probably live longer! And you, Maggie, are just lovely. Your shiny gray coat and your bright eyes - we're very happy to make your acquaintance! Congrats on the honor of being Cat of the Day TODAY!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Maggie you are one lucky kitty - and so are your parents! I love your gorgeous gray/blue fur and green eyes - so pretty. Be nice to Spike, you must respect your elders little girl. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

Dear, lovely Maggie. Aren't you gorgeous! What a lusterous, thick coat you wear! Your coloring is so beautiful! And what a great rescue story your human tells!! I'm so thrilled you were blessed with such a safe, fun-filled and loving forever home, Maggie! And although Spike may have had some reservations at the start, I think you've definitely added a little spice to your elder sister's days! My Oliver did much the same for his senior sibling Mr. B! Congratulations to you sweet & sassy Maggie, our beautiful, most deserving Cat of the Day! I wish you and Spike many happy years together!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Maggie!!! What a beauty You are absolutely gorgeous and your intelligence just shines in your bright, inquisitive eyes! Don't give up on your big sister. My CJ, who is 15, was presented with a new little sister, Bubba, who is now approx. 2 yrs old. She was very hesitant at first, but now she loves her so much, she even washes Bubba's face! CJ was having some health problems, but since we have Bubba, she is acting more like she's 5 than 15. If things seem difficult with Spike, just hang in there, I'm sure you're the best medicine she could have. Congratulations on your day!

Love from,
    Syl, CJ & The Bubs

Oh Maggie, you know your big sister Spike doesn't mean what she said. The truth is she loves you a lot. lol I love that picture of you looking innocent for all the world to see. lol I think your whole family loves you and your antics. Congratulations dear, sweet Maggie Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

11. Ooohhhh! A gray kitty. I just love gray cats and you Maggie are a fabulous specimen!

Congratulations on your special COTD honor!

Beautiful Maggie

What an elegant girl you are, Maggie! You look so poised and cool, it's hard to imagine you giving your big sister a hard time! I'm sure that deep down Spike has become very attached to you and wouldn't know what to do with herself if you weren't there. Keep on spreading joy for your family, both two and four footers, and enjoy your Very Special Day!

Hello Maggie, you have the most lovely coat. You are a special cat. Congratulations on being the cat of the day!

Maggia, you are such a sweet kitten! I love your large, round, innocent eyes! I'm sure Spike loves you too but doesn't admit it! Congrats on being our special COTD!!! Hope you get many special treats on your special day!

Maggie
    What big eyes you have sweetie! No wonder Spike is just a tad jealous! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today sweetie!