Thread: Sweet Sake!!

Sweet Sake!!

I am just so glad that you finally found the FOREVER home where you were meant to be!!! You are simply too cute for words and where was the cuteness alert!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Last edited by kb2yjx; 06-12-2007 at 04:06 AM. Reason: misspelling!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cuteness personified!!! Sake, you are a little darling!!! How in the world could any of your previous owners have given you up?

I'm so glad you now have a loving furrever home and that you are well and happy.

Congratulations to a real sweetie!!

Scritches and kissies from the Eastern Shore!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sake

What a little sweetheart; she looks so happy and relieved to have FINALLY found her permanent home. Thank you for adopting her, too.
    Barbara

Would you look at that sweet widdle face???? Sake is a charmer, that is for certain! I am so glad you finally found your forever home!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Little Sake, three families in ten weeks, my goodness! I agree with what the others have already posted, how wonderful that you now have a forever home. You are EXTRA cute and I bet you will grow up to be a beautiful lady. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sake

Sake, what a darling little angel girl you are! I love that picture of you snuggled up next to your human, sweet as can be I am so glad you were found and rescued and now living the good life in your forever home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sake what a darling little baby doll you are!!!

What a treat to see you wonderful pictures today. I specially like the one of you upside down and sleeping in one of your human's arms!!! How precious!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a precious little baby kitten with such a pretty name!
    Congratulations on Cat of the Day!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh, what a sweet, beautiful baby doll you are, Sake! That bottom photo, those precious little legs... Cutness personified and then some! And couldn't help but notice that trademark kitten look of innocence and wonder in your top photo! You have had more than your fair share of being passed around in your young life, cutie pie. But you know they do say the third time's the charm, and by all accounts, you have finally found your way to that devoted, loving, forever home and humans you so rightly deserve Congrats to you precious Sake, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Sake!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I ahve seen Cats and Kittens with unoque names but this is the first Sake that I have seen. And like that Japanese beverage of a social nature you can be sweet and hot and totally relaxing to your Guardians.
    The Found Cats send an INTOXICATING CAT OF THE FUTURE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SENASATIONAL SAKE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh My Goodness.....HOW ADORABLE IS THIS KITTY!!!!!

Totally unfathomable that in ten short weeks of life you have experienced 3 homes . . . thank goodness you are finally loved and cherished by your forever guardian(s), enough to nominate you COTD! And here you are, gracing our computers, in all your utterly kitten-ish adorable-ness! I love that alert expression in your top photo . . . the embelishment of all the wonder and amazement your forever home has in store, huh! Blessings to you, darling one, and celebrate your COTD honours with much vigor, Sake! When you have tired, there will be loving laps to welcome you.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs