Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be...

If You Could Be...

If you could be one animal what would it be?

I would love to be a Dolphin because you get to be in the water 24/7. It would be so much fun to swim all your life
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

A dog, preferably a greyhound. I love dogs but greyhounds are so gorgeous and elegant.

I would be a wild horse.Wild Horses are so beautiful and they get to run free.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I would be a wild horse.Wild Horses are so beautiful and they get to run free.
    I agree with that
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Harpy Eagle

One of my dogs.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

One of Kay's dogs

I'd actually really like to be a bird, I think it'd be awesome to be able to fly.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

A wolf. No question about it. I've wanted to be one for a long time.

I simply love their place in nature. They're beautiful too. I get along best with them more so than any other species on this planet.

Often times though I act more like a cat and some people have even commented on it. In my behavior, mannerisms, and in the way i move.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGurl
    If you could be one animal what would it be?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

a sea otter :]]
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

I would most definately be a horse, I would love to have all those strong muscles to run so freely and fast, and I would also want to run my fastest to make my owner very happy too

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    One of Kay's dogs

Hehehe! Sit girl, sit!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

He he... that's so odd that you answered right below me. One friend gave me an otter nickname years ago. Had to do with one of my swimming styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Almita
    a sea otter

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Iwould like to be a Leapord because you can run sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast!

I'd be a cat
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Either a horse or a lioness. I used to pretend I was a lioness when I was little. Horses are like the wind. They kinda are the wind to me, such gentle creatures, especially for their size. They can also do lots of damage if they want or are spooked. I just love connecting with horses. My new web site I'm making is called AngryMare, sort of my alter ego, I guess.
    Lions are just awsome. I've loved them as long as I can remember and I feel I'm kind of connected to them.

Niņo & Eliza