Thread: Frodo the Fearless!!

Frodo the Fearless!!

A big good morning to our little DOTD and Chihuahua extraordinaire, Mr. Frodo!! What a cute little boy you are!! We're doing happy dances here at our house this morning to get to meet such a wonderful little man. We know what it's like to live in a Chi world and nothing could be better. Yes, our main goal in life is also to get close to our Mom as much as we can. No one else can take the place of our Mom. Right buddy? Congrats on your big day Mr. Cutie Patootie!! Please have Mom give you some extra kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Sweltering Hot Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Whoohoo...way to go Frodo!! We need more chis as DOTD!! My little Chopped wanted me to tell you that you need your family to give you lots of kisses, hugs and cookies today. It is YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Frodo

Frodo, the title Daisy & Delilah gave you seems to fit perfectly--Fearless Frodo! It sounds like you are very much in love with your mommy and what a very lucky lady she is to have such a courageous little man who will do anything to protect her Besides being so brave, you are also absolutely adorable--who could resist having you fall asleep on their lap?! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Fredo the Fearless Good morning little man! Oh, there's something about you Chi's that just lights up my heart, makes me smile from the inside out! Such spunk, such spirit, such heart! And while you may be a wee one in "size" Fearless Fredo, I have no doubt that you can hold your own with the "big boys!" A 3lb. Rottie??? Make that a 3lb Mastiff! You are simply too cute for words! What a lucky Mom, having a pupperoo as special as you, cutsie pie! Congrats, cuddles and kisses you to you adorable, Fredo! Kick up those paws and enjoy a super blowout, Dog of the Day bash with your good ol' Mom, your Chi sibs and all of your adoring friends and fans! And thanks for the Rottie sized smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

3-pound Rottie Frodo!

When I saw the little picture at the top of the screen my first thought was, "Wait till Daisy and Delilah's mom sees this doggie!" I'm so glad she was the one who started this thread! I like the "Fearless Frodo" title, too. Fearless, but also unquestionably certain about who he will allow to love on him! What a cutie! Happy Dog of the Day, Rottie - I mean Chihuahua - Frodo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Frodo,

What a sweet little face you have sweetheart. I hope you have a great
    day of celebration on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    hugs & kisses little guy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    When I saw the little picture at the top of the screen my first thought was, "Wait till Daisy and Delilah's mom sees this doggie!" I'm so glad she was the one who started this thread! I like the "Fearless Frodo" title, too.
    My thoughts exactly! I didn't have time this morning to post but I certainly didn't want this day to end without congratulating Fearless Frodo on his big day! I smiled the whole time as I read your story, little Frodo, because I could just picture you putting the big dogs in their place and then coming back to Mommy for cuddles. I hope that your day has been super special. Maybe while you were up on Mommy's desk you got to see yourself on her monitor!

Frodo...You are just the cutiest little fellow I have ever seen. I would love to hold you and give you a hug. But since I can't your owner will have to do it for me. I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry