Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go AGAIN!!!!! "UPDATE on page 2"

Here we go AGAIN!!!!! "UPDATE on page 2"

I just adopted out one and in comes another. Walking the dog tonight, we spotted a little kitty. Some people that were out on their gallery, told us that it has been around for a few weeks now. She, yes it is a little girl, looks about 4 months old, skinny, dirty, scratches on her wittle nose and is a polydactyl on all 4 paws. It's only a guess on our part, but we think this could be Ivan's sister, as she was found in the same area, that Ivan's mama had her 3 babies and they are around the same age.

So without further ado, here is Lindy.

We will be bringing her to the vet tomorrow for a complete check-up, testing and first series of shots.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 06-08-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Add to thread title

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

She is so cute.
    Hope the vet visit goes well.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Lindy is adorable! Hope the visit goes well
    Michelle

She sure is adorable and she's very lucky that you found her. I so glad that you're able to care for her. I'm sure you'll be able to find her a wonderful new forever home. I hope that she gets a clean bill of health at the vets tomorrow.

You said that Ivan's mother had 3 babies. Do you know where the third kitten is or has some one else adopted it? Where's the mother? Can be she be trapped and spayed?

Oh, my! If I lived closer, this one would have to come home with me.

Are those marbled markings on her? She is a little beauty and polydactyl too! Everybody is going to want her! Better stay out of the way of all those claws and furnish her with some big swatting balls!! Wonderful that you came across her so now she will have a chance to be a happy, healthy girl in a great home!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Lorraine! What a complete beauty!!! Do you have a sign on your back door saying "Cat Lover Lives here. Knock Twice and she'll pick you up"

Lorraine you're starting to sound a lot like us! I'm SO happy these babies are being rescued by you. Now if you could only find mom and get her spayed! Good luck with the vet visit and I'll be watching for updates.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I just couldn't believe it when I read the title of this thread. I think you must have one of those Found Cat Hotel flashing signs outside your house now.

Lindy is just gorgeous! I hope you find her a wonderful home too.

What a sweet face and beautiful markings. You'll probably be able to place her right away. So glad you found her!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh WOW! Is she ever a cutie! I hope all goes well at the vets, and that she can be adopted out soon! (uh, IF she is going to be adopted out that is!)
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

She's adorable. I think 4 months is about right (by looking at Lexi). I'm so glad she found you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm a little strapped for time, but I would like to address some questions that were put to me. One thing I must say about Lindy, is that she reminds me soooooo much of Ivan in her ways. The minute I walked into the room, she comes to me. I pick her up and the little motor starts. She also likes to be held and will stay in your arms for quite a while, just like Ivan did.

KAK, my friend told me that Ivan's mama had 3 babies born on a woman's gallery who lives on the third floor and who lives behind her. This woman puts out a big shelter in the winter for the stray cats and feeds them. My friend THOUGHT that the other 2 kittens were adopted out, because she hadn't seen them. I think she was wrong on that part. I don't know where the mama is right now or even who she is.

Laura, yes she does have marble markings on her.

K&L, I have been trying to get a guy who lives across the street from me, to go in with me on trying to trap the mamas in his laneway and get them spayed. I know that Willy's mama is still around there somewhere. There is another guy who wants me to try and get 3 kittens that are under his gallery who are VERY feral. I told him that I could only do so much at a time and Lisa, in two years I have only placed 5 cats and had to have 2 PTS. Lindy is my 8th one. Mind you, in the past I have placed quite a few also, but I don't even come CLOSE to what you have done.

Donnaj4962, yes, she will be adopted out.

In fact, I am going to be calling Ross who adopted Ivan and see if he would consider adopting Lindy also as a playmate for him. It won't hurt to try.

I'll keep you all posted and thank you all for your nice comments.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I think that the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad leaves these Little Ones in your path Lorraine knowing that you will not like most people walk by and ignore thier plight.
    And Lindy and Ivan would make a Great Cat Dynamic Duo as no Cat should be alone!!
    Like Shoes they are better in Pairs.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    In fact, I am going to be calling Ross who adopted Ivan and see if he would consider adopting Lindy also as a playmate for him. It won't hurt to try.
    It is a good idea to do that first, just in case! Even if he can't take Lindy, he may know of someone who can.
    Good luck Lindy!