Thread: Hello everyone, Star and I are back

Hello everyone, Star and I are back

Hello Pet Talk Pals. I do not know if you remember me or Star but I remember some of you. A few years ago I became a member here and alot's happened but I am back. What is new with everyone? How is everyone? What did I miss? Is Debbie still here?
    Happiness is the little things in life.

Hi! I don't recall meeting you, but I am owned by two cats, Oscar (because he was Wild...,) and Cole, a black fluffy boy.

Sorry - I don't know a Debby, but I'm sure someone else here does.

What kind of cat is Star?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I remember you! You remember me? You got updated pictures of Star?

My big boy Chester now lives full time at Ries and I now have my mothers baby Boo.. (Kitty Boo) She is 12 years old and lived with my sister since Mama died, they moved across country and thought she was to old for the trip so I now have her.

Amy is doing OK but the stress of Boo being here (she is NOT easy to get along with other felines), Amy is having a rough time. Giz is as mischievous as ever and Samantha is still a sweet lap baby.

Are you looking for sirrahbed ot T&B Mom or another Debbie? Both of them are still around some but not as much as they use to be. A lot of the oldies are not around much anymore.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hello there! We never met (as I just joined last year) but welcome back! My name is Angelique. These are my babies..

Soni (with my sister Alex)

Isis

Spanky

Fluffy

We at the Found Paradise Cat Hotel certainly do remember You and Dear Star.
    We would love to see Star and send him a GREAT BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! !!
    Some updated Photos PLEASE!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you guys forthe welcome

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I do have recent grown up pictures of Star. I have added a new member to my family, an Arabian horse named Spirit. I am no longer married. I divorced the man I was with. I could not be happier. I am now doing all the things he would not allow me to do. It's great. I am on my boyfriend's computer but as soon as I am on mine, I will send some recent ones.

DeAnne aka Annie
    Happiness is the little things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenisrubber
    Hello there! We never met (as I just joined last year) but welcome back! My name is Angelique. These are my babies..

Soni (with my sister Alex)

Isis

Spanky

Fluffy
    I like Spanky!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Hi, My name is Melissa and I just joined last year so Welcome to both of you!

Here are my kitties.

Hopefully I can keep them in the right order:

Anika, Claudia, Ashley, Sebastian, and Hermes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anika so pretty.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	36059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claudia sweet 1.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	36060  

Welcome Back!!!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

welcome back!! I remember you...your Star and my Buddy are clones of each other. I saw her picture on the other thread and I would believe that she is Buddy, as they look identical. Do you know...is she a pure-bred siamese? because I really do not know if Buddy is , though I really think he is of the "applehead" variety.
    (I know this is from Christmas,but it is to show his colors and shading)

Is it Star or Buddy???

Last edited by Abby&Buddy'sMom; 06-08-2007 at 06:31 PM.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

FOUND CATS AND ANGELS IN BOXES.
    WELCOME BACK STAR AND BUDDY FROM YOUR PURRRRR PALS AT THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS