Thread: Wallace

Wallace

Wallace...You are so handsome. You look so sweet and adorable
    lying there with your head on your paws. And you are very smart to.
    You go to work every day. I would love to have you. I am so sorry about your eye problem but I am very happy that you have a wonderful family to take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Wallace, you are a love! You are cute and look so loving, wish I could kiss your nose! Your people are sure lucky to have you, and it sounds like you are lucky to have them. God Bless You Wallace!
    tina in maryland
    tina b

Amazing Wallace! You were in the shelter and got just the right family to adopt you. And you served as guardian of a baby calf. I agree with LHCamry - you look VERY sweet and adorable! Could you please have your family give you some petting for me today? Have a very happy Dog of the Day and a happy life with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wallace

You cute guy, how appropriate that you are a Valentines Day baby! Enjoy your life and your special day today.
    Barbara

Wallace

Wallace, thank God for little girls and the mother's who give in to them! You are so lucky to have been rescued by such a loving family and they are so lucky to have such a sweet soul in their home! You are a beautiful boy and deserving of your honors today. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Wallace, you are such a sweet boy! Your family is so lucky to have you. It's very sweet you're a Valentine's Day pup . Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Wallace!!

Such a handsome man you are sweetie!! We also think you're pretty smart too. We loved reading the story of you taking care of the calf. How sweet is that? Thanks for the day that your new human picked you out and knew you were the right boy for them. She was so right wasn't she buddy? Congrats on your big day today!! Please have the family give you tons and tons of kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you all continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wallace, there are no words to describe how touched I was, moved to tears, reading your Mom's heartfelt tribute to her and her family's best friend! You sound to be one of those once in a lifetime canines sweetheart; handsome and inteligent, devoted and loving; loyal protector to your family and best friend for life. There's a reason why throughout history, "dog" has been deemed man's best friend. It's thanks to dogs like you, Wallace! Even all of God's other creatures seem to sense your goodness, your heart, knowing that in your loving paws, all is well It's hard for me to imagine that you were once a 2x shelter pup, sweetheart. One has to believe that you and your family were destined to be as one and your role in life, a very special one. Your Mom speaks for all of us when she says...

Wallace has never had a bad day and has never met a person (or animal) that he didn't love. What's amazing about that is that he suffers from a degenerative eye disease called Pannus. Every morning and night he sits before me to have his eye drops. His love for life is infectious and reminds me daily to be thankful for what I have, Wallace included.

Congratuations to you beautiful Wallace, Dog of the Day! Your story, your spirit, your unbridled life for life and all things living in spite of your own challenges, is truly inspirational!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with your proud family, all of your adoring friends and fans and of course that includes your four leeged ranch pals! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Wallace!
    P.S. Hoping for continued good health to you Wallace. I know you're in the best of hands!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-06-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ah Wallace, you sure are one very handsome boy. But I think it is your sweet personality and love of life that has really grabbed my heart today. I am so glad that you found yourself such a loving home to help you excel and grow into such a special boy. Big Hugs to you, Wallace, on your very special day.

Hi, Wallace! You are such a handsome boy. That is a great picture of you looking into the camera. Enjoy your special day with your family. I hope you get to play a lot outside. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Wallace,

I agree with the small child who picked you out of a litter. You would sure
    be a keeper at my house too. You sound like the sweetest friend anyone
    could have. Many congrats on being our honored dog today as our beloved
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you kisses & hugs Wallace.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wallace (I love your name!), I hope your eyes don't keep you from doing what you love. Even your birthdate signifies love!!! What a wonderful mom you have (and she's got a pretty wonderful daughter!) I hope you and your family enjoy your special day.