Thread: Fabulous Floyd

Fabulous Floyd

You sound like quite a character Floyd. Everyone's food tastes better than yours; typical cat. I'll bet your Mom taught you to hunt when you were young; that's the usual scenario. My cat couldn't hunt his canned food, let alone live things! Well Buddy, enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

What a fabulous looking orange tabby cat Floyd is! I love his name, too, he LOOKS like a Floyd! He looks a lot like my Jake, too, but Floyd is much bigger! Jake loves to jump up on my chest when I'm lying on the sofa; boy, if FLOYD did that you would really feel it! Congratulations on your special honor, honey, and enjoy your day!

Mom loves me very much and I thank her every day by letting her comb me, scratch me, rub me all over, and give me love whenever I ask for it (which, by the way, is whenever I can get her attention!). I am one lucky and loved cat!!! -- Floyd
    Floyd, you're so handsome! I like your long tabby tail. I'm glad you are learning to play with your cat trees and other things that come with being an inside kitty. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you while you were outside. Please ask your Mom to give you some extra love for me today (some for Jasmine and Dexter too)! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Floyd! You are quite a handsome guy! Sounds like you and your fursibs have a wonderful time together!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Floyd

Hi, Floyd,
    You are very pretty.
    You look alot like my orange tabby boy, Johnny. He was rescued from the woods behind a dumpster that some cruel person dumped him at. He has a happy home now with his orange tabby sister, Lacey, who is also a rescue Orange Tabby. Johnny loves to eat, too, and loves to eat his sister's food, too.
    I'm very glad you found a loving family. Best wishes, hugs & kisses from Lacey & Johnny Connelly

Floyd

Floyd, what a sweetie you are! I just love your green eyes and your outgoing personality. I am amazed at how much effort your purrents have put into making your home so cat-friendly--you and your fur siblings are sure lucky to have such a loving family! You remind me alot of my girl, Zoe, who also has a hanging tummy and loves to eat her sister's food (although their's is dog food). Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Handsome orange boy! What a treat to see you today; I just love a big orange cat. Floyd, I like your name; it suits you very well.

What a wonderful furrever home you have with all that wonderful food and cat toys & furniture! You are a lucky boy!!

Congratulations on your special day. Please have your meowmie or pawpie give you lots of lovins and scritches from me!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh, those eyes, those stunning eyes! Truly worthy of a matching chair, they are!
    Hey there Floyd, you handsome hunk! What a fab feline you are sweetheart, so full of ummm, spunk? lol You may be of the hulking variety but when it comes to mealtime bowl crashing, fleet of feet, eh Floyd? lol
    I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining autobiography, Floyd! What a life, oh what a happy, fun and love filled life your humans have provided for you and your fursibs, as well your needy feral friends! But how many cat trees? I don't think there's a more spoiled kitty on the planet...just as it should be!
    Congrats to you adorable Floyd, CAT OF THE DAY! Wishes that you, Jasmine and Dexter, and your proud people, are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled, "top cat" day! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Floyd, our extra special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What else could you be called but FABULOUS!!!! Just LOVE those ORANGEMAN!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Michael and Miquelito were wondering when another Orange Cat would be honored and they are so proud that Fabulous Floyd was chosen.
    Fabulous Floyd is just the right name for such a wonderful Cat who is obviously the apple of the eyes of his proud Guardians.
    The Found Cats All send An OWESOME ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO FABULOUS FLOYD OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cutie!

Floyd is a great name

It makes me think of Pink Floyd. And even though you aren't pink (thank goodness), you're a great Floyd. Big and orange and in charge of everything!
    Leonard Migliore

test