Thread: Hey Guyz, I know pets! lol!

Hey Guyz, I know pets! lol!

Well what can I say, I'm a huge pet lover, and I have a lot of them, I'll introduce them before me, cause pets are what this site is all about!!!

Peppy:
    My albino rabbit, I bought her for $40 just last year, Her owners couldent take care of her, so I could see. She was over weight MAJOR TIME!!!, When her dish was empty they would fill it and all she did was sit in that cage all day with no exercise. I was going to get a guinea pig, but I thoght she should come home with me. She's very cuddley, loves to be held, but still has a huge connection with being in her cage. She now roams my house, and I take her for walks on a leash, who says you can't walk a rabbit like a dog, She loves to do it with all the funny scents. People get a kick out of it to!

Laura:
    My Budgie Bird, (parakeet) She's green in color with a yellow stripe on her belly and in some of her feathers. She has the best personality of ALL my small pets! She loves the computer, she flys on my head and watches me type (I don't have her wings clipped, and she's WAY happier and healthier that way!!) then she try's to type by pecking at the key board, and trys to make me click the mouse by lifting my finger and dropping it, she's so cute! When she dosent feel well, she likes to get on my finger and put her head under my chin, and if I don't let her, she crawls under my hair! She's only loud when she hears other birds outside... or when I'm on youtube, her friend Zeek, who I bought with her died, he was very timid and we never bonded but I was still sad.

My gerbils:
    I had 5 Gerbils one time. I bought two gerbils a Black one, and a Gold one. They were supposed to be male and male... WRONG!, Female and male. I heard squeeking from the cage and when I said "what are you guyz up to?" well when you saw them, you knew what they were doing X_x. Egypt was the gold color one, he was the father of the litter and still alive today! He's old though so I don't know how long he will still be with me. Airabis (named after anubis, the egyptian god of death) was the Black one, she was Female. She is no longer with me today. The three babies are Nightwish(white), Ceres(black and dark brown) and Loki(Grey), Loki died shortly after his mother. He was one of my favorites and I cryed a lot when he left. but the three that survived are healthy and well!

Dog:
    Angel is now going on 13 years, she has a bad hip, but she still acts like a puppy, Peppy my rabbit and her are starting to get along GREAT now. Angel gets jelous so it took a while. Angel is a Norwegen Elk Hound, we got her at the SPCA. And who says dogs can't eat chocolate!!! Angel the first day we saw her, ate a giant king sized chocolate bar from the girl at the counter(angel was the greeting dog) In elementary I made a ginger bread house, next morning after I brought it home--- NOT A PRETTY SIGHT!, a trail from living room, doorway, my room, parents room, this room that room, EVERYWHERE! And she is still kicking today!

Fish:
    I love to watch fish, I have 7 tropical fish, Giant danios, Rainbows, tetras, Black tipped sharks and so on.
    And I just bought a goldfish, he sits on my computer desk... I am stairing at him right now, going up and down up and down in the tank, I called him "hunter" because he is always hunting for food on the bottom of the tank, and becuase he is orange like a hunters vest. Though He dosent make a very good live hunter cause he's scared of my fingers.

and I am:
    Brittany, I do research all the time for small animals, and looking to see what I can get next, my pets are my best friends for life, they all love my boyfriend, laura taps on the phone when I'm talking to him just to say hi! Now I am thinking about getting a Quacker Parrot... thats how I found this site, because of the pet of the day was a Quacker. I still need a lot of information on them though, and a cage.. But I think I will build one, I built a hamster cage, budgie cage, going to build a rabbit pen(maybe) so this shouldent be a big problem... I don't have the money to buy the cage, but the quacker is going to be a birthday present (I'm 17 this month... it was yesterday!!.. June 4th... unless your reading this the next day,month,year decade... it was then, lol)
    Hope I can join the chats... I think you need to get some small animal pages going on other than dog and cat X_x... lol.
    I can only talk about my dog a little.
    see ya on the forum!
    BRISA
    "SMALL ANIMAL KNOW IT ALL"

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk.I can't wait to see pictures of all your pets.I share my life with 2 cats,a guinea pig and 4 betta fish plus I am housemate to a quaker and budgie.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I like what you named this thread and I have to admit, that caught my eye and brought me in for a look... It really sounds to me like you have found where you belong.. RIGHT HERE! You sure fit what is needed here..PETS and MORE PETS!

WELCOME TO PET TALK!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome to ALL of you!!
    And there is a pet section, below the dog and cat sections. It's not specifically for "small" pets, but it covers anything that is not a dog or cat.
    WARNING! This site IS addictive. You should see my house....it's a mess, because I am always on PT (Pet Talk) instead of cleaning.
    Oh, and another warning.........we like pictures!!! Lots and lots of pictures!!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello & Welcome. =D
    I'm owned by two tiels, a quaker, & a Indian Ringneck(among many many others); and if you ever have any questions concerning quakers, feel free to PM me.