Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Pray For Rocca Baton, Shes Very Ill.

Please Pray For Rocca Baton, Shes Very Ill.

I NOTICED LAST NIGHT THAT ROCCA BATON WAS MAKING A LOT OF NOISE AT THE LITTER BOX AND SHE WAS CONSTIPATED. THEN WHEN I SAW THAT SHE AHD LSOT WEIGHT I MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR HER TO GO TO THE VETS ASAP.
    I AM NOT AS CLOSE TO ROCCA AS SHES A TIMID CAT WITH ME WHICH IS HOW I DIDNT NOTICE THAT SHE ONLY 5 POUNDS.
    PLEASE PRAY MY BALINESE BEAUTY DOES NOT PAY THE PRICE FOR MY NEGLECT.
    GET WELL MY LITTLE GIRL.
    Last edited by catmandu; 06-05-2007 at 11:03 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't think that you neglect any of your babies. If she's timid how would you know her weight. Ellie only weighed 6.5 lbs, and the most he ever weighed was 7 lbs. I will pray for you and your baby, Rocca.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

If I may say so, what you do for your cats is wonderful, and I don't think you can ever say that you have neglected any of them. You noticed when their was an issue, made an appointment immediately....that's the right thing to do. Please don't beat yourself up.

My Commodus angel is going to look over Rocca Baton and hope that she makes a speedy recovery

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

Prayers for wee Rocca Baton. I hope it is something simple that is fixable.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I hope the vet will be able to help her! And please don't blame yourself, you did NOT neglect her. When she's a timid girl, she wouldn't have been comfortable with being held all the time.

Kirsten

The worst thing is the waiting, the what I will do when Rocca gets home and how things will be different. I thought that Rocca was getting her share of the food, I had no reason to think that anything was wrong.
    Complcency is a terrible thing as you miss the cahnages that occurr with time.
    I should know fairly soon, and I will shift funds over in case its a complicated procedure.

Wheres Our Pal?
    I know taht the Angels will be there with her with Treats from Tokoyo and warm purrs and embraces.
    Thank You for your prayers.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Catmandu, it breaks my heart to see you say you have neglected any of your cats. The love and care you give them overwhelms me. I'm sure that Churchill is right next to Commodus keeping an eye on your beautiful Rocca. If she's timid, maybe everyone else eats first. Sweet Rocca girl.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I just recieved the Bad News.
    Rocca has severe kidney failure and from her cold paws probably a heart ailment and I okayed her being PTS as I dont want her to suffer anymore.
    I would of course wanted to be there but I had tests of my won , and I had no idea that she was that ill.
    I am so sorry Rocca.

The Cat Piles will never be that full until we meet again in Paradise..
    ONE FINE DAY.

Oh, Gary!

How old was dear Rocca?

She will be another Angel on the Search and Rescue, with a few kitties missing right now, she is very needed.

I am so sorry for your loss...she is the prettiest girl.

Rocca, send some purrs your daddy's way...he loved you and still does, and would have done anything to help you get well.

Be at peace, little one.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Gary, I am so very sorry about Rocca Baton.

Please know that she loved you and appreciated all of your efforts on her behalf. You are a wonderful caregiver and none of us believe that you neglected her.

Logan and Buttercup

Oh, Catmandu. I am so sorry. I know Churchill will wait at the bridge to greet her.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my god, I'm so sorry Gary. So, so sorry. All I can say is that too many pet talk pets have passed on lately - but I am sure they will find each other on the bridge and play and eat lots of catnip. You did the right thing by not allowing her to suffer any longer. Please do not ever say that you neglect any of your cats, because you don't.

- Liz

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

Oh, Gary, I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl Rocca. I'm sure that Katie and Cricket met her at the Bridge and invited her to join them in a cat pile.

Rest gently, lovely Rocca Baton. You were cherished, and you'll never be forgotten. Please join the other angels in watching over your catdad.

I wish I had written down the day and year that Rocca arrived.
    I am reasonably sure it was before John and after The Moose.
    That would be about 9 years ago that would make Rocca 11.
    I am going to take Theresa in in Roccas memory as soon as she trusts me.
    I know that Rocca Angel wil help out.
    My Cat Piles are shrinking here but growing at the Rainbow Bridge.
    I have to go I have such LES.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this.
    RIP Sweet Rocca.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)