Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In memoriam bun-bun Billie

In memoriam bun-bun Billie

Our sweet bun-bun Billie is not with us anymore... . She was owned by my daughter Indra. Indra got her bunny as an easter-present in 1999. Indra was 10 years old then, Billie was 6 months old. We bought Billie from a petshop where they were absolutely sure that she was a dwarf-bunny. Hm , no no, we all believe that either his mommy or his daddy was a normal big rabit .
    Oh well, dwarf or not, we all fell in love with that little funny bunny immediately!

here is Indra with her new pet

From first day on, she was always trying to escape by digging a hole to the free world. Luckily all our neighbours knew we had a bunny, so she always ended back in her cage. One time though she disappeared for 6 days! The 5th day, she was back in her run... . She had been making a tunnel under our garage, and she stayed there during the day!!

In 2001 we moved into our new house. My son made a big outdoor run; no possibility to make holes, because there was chicken-wire there too!

Billie loved his pen, and was very happy when we got a guinea pig Jasper; they were great buddies!

Sometimes, she came in the livingroom. But she got overwhelmed by all those sniffing and hissing cats

Now Billie is gone to the Rainbow Bridge, where he found back his buddy Jasper.
    This the last pic from her (she was dying)

My hubby buried Billie right under her little shelter, where she was most of the day (see pic #2)
    Goodbye my dear friend, we will all miss you so much....
    Please visit Billie's own page on my website: Billie
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

A beautiful tribute to an adorable rabbit **sniff**
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I am so sorry for your loss. What a sweet girl. Have fun at the RB sweetie, enjoy being with Jasper again.

Oh, sweet bunny, run free and dig to your heart's content at The Rainbow Bridge.
    There's clover blossoming there, and dandelions, and all the pasley you can eat - I am sure of it. In fact, why don;t you look for a little black lop-earred girl, her name is Sophie, she belonged to Miss Zippy-kat here. She's been up there a while, and will surely know all the good spots for bunnies.

And when you can, keep watch over Indra, your special girl, okay? She's almost grown up now, but will always need - and have - her own special bunny angel to watch over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    And when you can, keep watch over Indra, your special girl, okay? She's almost grown up now, but will always need - and have - her own special bunny angel to watch over her.

Aw Karen, what a sweet thought......!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Billie was an adorable bun who no doubt had the best family on earth to take care of her. Rest sweetly little one.

oowww. *sob* i was hoping she would get better. at least she is at peace now.

Pets of the Day so far ...
    BOOF, HONEY & BUNNIKINS

CLICK HERE to see all my pets past and present...

Click Here to go to my Petster account.

Click here to see some of my pet videos on YouTube.

I miss that little bun-bun so much.... . I was used to give her a carrot everytime I passed her run....
    I hope you have fun at the RB, sweetie!!!

What a pretty bunny you were, Billie.
    Nibble and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge with Jasper, sweety. Your photo together is so cute.

Good bye sweet Billie............... Play, run, hop, and jump on the rainbow bridge.

Lut, I'm so sorry to hear about Billie's passing. RIP sweet girl.

That was a really sweet tribute to her and I cried when I read it. She was beautiful and I'm sorry you lost her, but you had her for a long time and I know she loved you guys and was so happy with you!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I am so sorry Lut for your loss. Your tribute made me feel like I knew Billie. I know Billie made a great impact on your life. Just always remember the good times.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Billie has went to the bridge
    Many hugs for you and Indra

I'm so sorry to learn of your lose, Lut. Please let Indra know this too.

Rest well, Billie!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits