Thread: Jessi

Jessi

Jessi.......You are a beautiful little girl. I just love your coat. The color is so pretty. I would love to give you a big hug but since I can't have your owner
    do it for me. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Sweet Jessi! You need a CUTENESS ALERT! You are so adorable, I would love to reach through my monitor and give you hugs! Since that isn't an option, maybe your people could do that for me. How wonderful that you have a forever family. I'm sure you'll have them catering to your every whim very soon. I hope you'll have a very long and happy life, cutie! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi-yo Jessi!

Congrats, Jessi, on your special day as DOTD! Sounds like you have the most loving family which you so richly deserve. I enjoyed reading your story very much. May you be healthy, happy and loved all the days of your life.
    Our love to you, beautiful Jessi.
    Bugle & Ginger's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a touching, beautifully written tribute to one very special, extra precious pup! My heart melted as I read how you came to find your way home, Jessi. I'm so very sorry to hear of your Aunt Vicky's passing, Jessi. But thankfully you, and the furry crew were there to help put a smile on your family's faces; a bright beacon of warmth and light during that very sad time. As so many of us have come to realize, our furry friends' ability to help the heart, to comfort, is without compare; her/his unconditional love, priceless!

And what a joyful day that was indeed, the day your guardian realized that finally, here was a pup of her own to love and cherish! Yes sweet little Jessi, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of fun adventures and happy, carefree days! Sounds as though you have a full cast of characters, both human and furry, to round out your perfect family, to keep you busy, happy and always, always loved!

Hi ho Jessi!!! And congratulations on your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, swetheart! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled "Dog of the Day" bash with your proud person and all of your adoring family and furry friends! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Jessi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jessi,

You are beautiful little one. I love your spotted coat of colors.
    I hope you have a long, healthy & happy life with your family sweetie.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses to you Jessi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Jessi! You are such an adorable girl! I'm glad you found your forever home. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Aww Jessi you are so sweet!!! I wish I could play with you! You are so cute!

OK I normally don't post on these things, but I saw Jessi's picture... and I must say.... YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The cutest little ball of fur I have ever seen!!! You are going to be a looker when you get older!

facebook