Thread: Tobes & Arch to the rescue!

Tobes & Arch to the rescue!

We were out on our walkies last night when a lady came rushing up to me "have you seen a big, black dog?" she asked - her children had left the door open and he had escaped

I said "not yet and exactly how big??"

before she answered this huge, black labrador came charging round the corner but stopped when he saw my boys. Although the woman and her friend were able to catch him he had no collar or lead and there was no way that they could have got him back to the house.

Although I had a few misgivings, I offered them the use of Archie's collar and lead, thinking all the time "pay it forward, random act of kindness, etc, etc". The boys and I sat and waited and to my utter delight they came back with the lead and lots of "thank yous". We continued our walk feeling just that little bit better with the world
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

aw! that was really nice of you all. I am glad they found their dog.

Don't you just love being at the right place at the right time to help out!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Good job! Someone did that for me once when we first got Roscoe and the bugger got out Talk about panic time! But it was so nice to have someone there to help out, it made all the difference.

Yup, they escape from the yard and you don't think, you just dash off beind them! Who stops and says, "gee, maybe I should run in, get my shoes on, grab a collar and leash?"

So glad you and the boys were able to lend a hand!

That was so nice of you...

and sometimes we just have to have faith.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Exactly!

Thankfully we think we have found a way to make it easier to catch Koli if she ever gets out again. The Magic White Box which always procures DELICIOUS food. Good fortune on our side we haven't had to test this theory. We've been kind of doing practice drills since what you said has happened. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get an escape artist Husky home with no leash AND maneuver a mountain bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Yup, they escape from the yard and you don't think, you just dash off beind them! Who stops and says, "gee, maybe I should run in, get my shoes on, grab a collar and leash?"

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.