Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sherman #369 He is gone.

Pat, please know that I'm here for you.

Please give a kiss and a hug to Sherman from his fur-ever sweetheart Sierra and myself.

You are doing the right thing for Sheman.
    It's not fair what has happened to him, and it also wouldn't be fair to let him suffer any longer.

Millions of {{{hugs}}] being sent to you all.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

OMG.......I really had to reread......... I was hoping My eyes were betraying me...... I´m so sad........I feel it as if he was my own.......

I know we are selfish for trying to make them stay longer, and I wish my selfishness would help Sherman stay longer, but as you said it´s not fair for him to be like this and why should we prolong his suffer....... It´s really har but you sure a re putting his well being over yours and ours...... Poor Shermie boy....... sending Hugs and more hugs...... I wish this had never happened, but know you were loved by many, some that had never met you either but wish they did *raises hand*.......

Rosey will be such a joy to have you welcomed at the RB..... play hard and watch out for mommy, daddy and Star, as they will miss you so much just as we all on PT will........you were a great boy and will always be in our hearts.... have a nice trip gorgeous boy...... Ninja and China send wooos
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

How heartbreaking. Rest well dear Sherman, you will be missed by many people.

I'm so sorry Pat.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I knew I would read this at some point, but it just made me burst out into tears. I'm so sorry=( Godspeed Sherman, your momma will miss you and so will the rest of us here. I am just so sorry.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

I am so, so, so sorry. Hugs.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My heart breaks for you and your family. You are so brave to let Sherman go before he is in too much pain. I am truly sorry that you have to part with your baby so soon, but God needs him now.

I said a prayer that Sherman has a beautiful welcome into heaven, and that my precious Graham is one of the many souls who will bring him in.

I am so sorry.

Gosh, I don't know what to say. I'm bawling.

I know this is what is best for Sherman but it breaks my heart into a million pieces. You are definitely in my thoughts today.

((((HUGS))))

Good luck at the bridge, Shermie.. say Hi to Tink for me.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

no dry eyes here. I don't know what to say. Sherman could not have asked for a better family. Please give him kisses. He will pass peacefully knowing how deeply loved he is. We love you Sherman.. Our hearts are breaking Oh how it hurts to say goodbye for now...
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

God Speed, Sherman.

Tears for Sherman, tears for you........so so sorry.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

A Dog's Prayer

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world’s sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you are my god and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.

- Beth Norman Harris
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=3857655

I've lit a candle to help guide the way, Sherman.

I'm at work so I can't view this thread for very long....LES

RIP sweet Sherman. You are so loved by so many people all around the world.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Prayers to all of you. I know how hard this is, as do all of us on PT. Sweet Sherman, so many people love you SO much!

All of us with a very heavy heart will be grieving with you. I guess we just have to focus on a joyous reunion at the Rainbow Bridge for Sherman and picture him running - pain free - having fun - until you meet again.

Sweet Sherman

Hu-Mom and Dad, and of course Star,
    We are so sorry to hear of this news. We are crying with you, as we know what it's like to lose a dog you're so close to. Please know we've been thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer. We know it's not an easy time...but hang in there. Take care all. We miss you at the Findlay dog park!
    Love,
    Nathan and Joy Anderson and Bailey

(Bailey is the Beagle who usually has her tail between her legs at the dog park)