Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherman #369 He is gone.

Pat, I am sitting here in tears. I am so sorry you, JoJoe, Star and especially Sherman have to go through this. I am so glad I got to meet your handsome boy at the gathering.

Giant (((hugs))) to you and Sherman.

I am at a loss for words. Shermie, Buddy, we love you!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

OH my Gosh. I am so sorry I really don't know what else to say at a time like this. Nothing seems appropriate.

but prayers are definitely with you and dear Sherman.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Pat...oh no....

I am so hoping that the tests will show something treatable...it is slim, but there.

I hope the meds keep Sherman comfy.

Darn, if it can only be treated...do the vets have any idea how long he has had this?

HUGS and PRAYERS to you all...may PT Prayers give one more miracle....
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

pat i am so sorry. i will be thinking of you all
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oh Pat, I can't believe this news. I'm so very sorry, I wish this was not happening to Sherman. I love that sweet husky boy of yours and I know he means so much to you. I don't even know what to say. I'm praying for a miracle. If you need to talk, I'll give you my phone number, or pm me. {{{HUGS}}}

If I figured it right....he is only 2 1/2 years old! How UNFAIR is that???

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry Pat. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Pat... I was getting caught up reading this thread and my heart went into my throat and then felt like it sunk down into my gut. Tears are falling and I wish I knew of something comforting and uplifting to say, but all I can do is tell you that you and Sherman are in my prayers, that I am here and hurting so deeply for you. We're all here for you. Ugh, I just keep typing and then backtracking because nothing seems right to say. I'm praying for you, thinking of you. Sending gentle hugs to you and kisses to precious Sherman.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh no, Pat, Jojoe, Star, Sherman, I can't believe what I am reading. I was so hoping for them to make the diagnosis, because then they could start treatment. It never occured to me that this would what they find. I am sending prayers for all of you. Please give Sherman hugs from all of us.

I haven't posted to much of anything in quite a while but I wanted you to know that I am SO SO sorry. I can't beleive it went from "kennel cough" to this. I am absolutely shocked by this. I have no words at all that will offer comfort but I am sending prayers and love to Sherman and all of you. I am just horribly horribly saddened by this.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    If I figured it right....he is only 2 1/2 years old! How UNFAIR is that??? HUGS!
    Sherman is only 4, his birthday is in December. I know "life's not fair", but this sucks bigtime.

I am so, so sorry at the news of poor Sherman. This hits home more then you can imagine. I didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding negative or making you worry, but my beloved heart dog, Graham, passed away a year ago (almost) from fungal pneumonia. I fought hard for my beloved boy. He refused food and he just started wasting away. The medicine which was his only hope, didn't work on him and I just decided that he had suffered enough. He was fairly young as well. He was 12 years old, but he was only a 40 pound dog and he could have lived at least another 2-4 years. He was physically the most sound, active, alert, healthy dog before his prognosis, and they gave him very low changes of survival. I tried and tried to get him better, to get him to eat, to make him happy, to make him comfortable. I tried...and I failed. I had to let go and make that heart-wrenching decision to have his pain and suffering ended.

I so hoped Sherman would pull out of this. I know I prayed and prayed. I prayed that he would beat the odds, that it was not fungal, I prayed that magnificent Sherman would fight and win the battle that I lost with Graham. I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you, more then you can imagine.

I'm so sorry. I don't even know you very well but I really feel your pain so close to my heart. My heart is absolutely broken for you. I am still praying for a miracle for you and Sherman.

-Leslie and family

Oh, dear, dear, dear. Give Sherman a big hug from me, okay?

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear this

I am glad that Sherm gets to be home with his family, I'm sure that makes him happier than being in a hospital. I'm praying that you get good news even if it's not likely - my thoughts are with you and your family

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

Oh my gosh, I am sitting here bawling. Sherman has always been one of my favorite PT pups. He's just so gorgeous. I am SO sorry to be reading this..I am totally speechless. I don't know what else to say but I'm so sorry. Sherman please, be ok! PLEASE!