Thread: Darling Cherrie

Darling Cherrie

Hi Cherrie! We've been anxiously waiting for your special day as DOTD. You are a beautiful girl with a very special mission in life. The heartbreaking trials you experienced with your 1st family have brought you through to your true calling....to help Mommy Trish @ NMBR rescue beagles and teach them that they are precious and deserved to be loved FOREVER. This LV family is so very blessed to be one of NMBR's adoptive parents. Our darling, Bugle, has been with us for 2yrs and was DOTD in Jan '07. We know you will have the most wonderful life as Mommy Trish's very own little girl and "welcome beagle" @ NMBR. We send you hugs and kisses and hope you will bask in the joy of being Dog of the Day. And by the way....this wonderful feeling doesn't last for just one day; it will be with you always!
    Our love to you, Mommy Trish and NMBR,
    Bugle's Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Precious Cherrie

She is beautiful. Bless your heart! I am also a NMBR Adoptive Mommy from Colorado to two precious babies - Lombardi and Jett. Mom Trish is the best! I love her and all that she does with my whole heart. She doesn't even know it, but she gave me the best gift I could have ever received. It breaks my heart to hear stories of abused animals. I have 8 animals of my own and I truly love each and every one of them as my children. Trish's pack is very lucky for people like me and you. One of these days I'll get my babies on Dog of the Day. Cherrie knows she was very lucky to meet both Trish and you and find her forever home! Annette, Brighton, CO