Thread: Max needs a registered name...

Max needs a registered name...

My 2 year old, male blue roan, english cocker spaniel, Max needs a registered name. I have NO idea whatsoever and kinda need some suggestions.
    His Sire's name is: Thormanly Finn Bay
    His Dam's name is: Castletara Misty
    He is from the Baysways line of dogs.

Have any ideas?

I'm not good with registered names. Perhaps a picture of Max would help.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi and welcome to PT . Is Finn Bay a place?

A pic. of him would be awesome! M y mother is really good at coming up with new animal names! I'm not too sure what a blue roan english cocker spaniel looks like--

Whhat color is he?? I've got a few names I think would be neat but the names I thought of would be better if he's a certain color,

*Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

He's blue roan and some pics

Here are some pics and he is a pretty tall blue roan...

"If it's not a Bengal - then it's just a cat"
    "Any dog can bring happiness to a house, but a cocker is the only one which can destroy everything at the same time"

What about Maximus Midnight
    You might hate that it just popped in my head just now

By the way he is gorgeous!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

How about..

Maxamillion
    Maximus the Great
    Maximum Capacity, Maximum Speed, Maximum height
    Mad Max
    I've been BOO'd!

Oh dear, now I have to choose one!

Gack, I never thought i'd get more than two people responding, but, I suppose it is a huge website... Now, I must go into a corner and choose one, and do keep suggesting, they all really are great! (Better than I could have come up with / )

"Any dog can bring happiness to a house, but a cocker is the only one which can destroy everything at the same time"

ooh I like "Maximum Speed"
    He's cute, and that's a HUGE jump for that size dog!

Niņo & Eliza

I'm not very good at register names either! He is a cute guy, are you going to show him?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Jumping doggie!

I know, I was SO suprised when he did that, but I do try to limit him doing that high as I don't want my baby boy to get hurt .

Showing

We are hoping to do agility with him, but he has two different-length lips ( ) so the judges informed us, although he has such amazing conformation, it may bring his placings down to thirds... . We did a 'puppy-show' when he was a 6-month old, and he came second, so proud of him, although we only got one picture of him with that rosette, or god knows what he might have done with it!

Agility is a lot of fun! I suggest before you even start with agility getting a hip test done, cockers are popular breeds for Hip Dysplasia. My girl has been doing it for 3 years and we just found out that she has hip dysplasia and she has been working through all of that pain. There was no signs at all, but I pretty much put her in so much pain. I also suggest not doing such a big jump for such a small dog, that can be really painful on there joints.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Mmmm, I think I might be going to be taking Maxter to the vets sometime soon! I'm sorry to hear about your girl, I wouldn't be surprised if any cocker would do it through pain, even though they seem to want to play more than cuddle, they are still one of the most loving, loyal* dogs ever!

*Except when there is food around!