Thread: Cherrie

Cherrie

Cherrie's story touched my heart when I read it. She sounds like a wonderful little beagle and it's so great that you saved her from her terrible life style! Some people just don't care about their animals and it's so sad when they are the ones to suffer for it.
    Cherrie is so amazing though I've always loved beagles and she is a very pretty one!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'm glad there was a happy ending to that story... Why anyone would treat any animal like that is beyond me. I am glad Cherrie stayed strong and is now with a loving family

An online community for pets & pet lovers alike! It's FREE, it's FUN!
    Don't forget to invite your friends and family so that the community can grow!

Boyce's profile @ ePetwork

Cherrie's story brought tears to my eyes. Tears of saddness then tears of happiness.
    She definitely deserves to be dog of the day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cherrie......It broke my heart and made me cry for what happened to you.
    I think people like that should have to pay for their crime to animals.
    I am so happy that you found a mom that loves you very much and will take good care of you the way you are suppose to be. You are so beautiful.
    Beagles are so loving. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I hope you and your mom will have many long wonderful years together. God Bless you both.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Cherry you are a SUPERSTAR! Your story was so sad, then a happy ending. Congrats on your big day!

What a heartbreaking, heartwrenching but in the end, totally heartwarming tale of rescue is yours, beautiful Cherrie! I have tears rolling down my face; yes, tears of sadness but mostly, tears of happiness! Your breed says Beagle, but you have the spirit, the heart, the courage of a lion, Cherrie! God bless you for having the strength and will to hang on until your day of rescue! And bless all of those who assisted in your rescue, who continue to work so tirelessly to combat the horrors suffered by so many innocent, helpless creatures. Yes, you are one awesome ambassador of the canine world and a living testament to the priceless rewards of going the rescue route. I can hardly phathom how a a creature so abused could ever come to learn to trust and love again, but therein lies the true spirit of our four legged friends and their amazing capacity for forgiveness and nconditional love. And finally, finally, you have found your way to a forever family who will love and cherish you all the days of your life! Congratulations to you dear Cherrie, our brave and beautiful, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud people sweetheart and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sensational Cherrie!!

Here is another Pet Talker sobbing over the computer keyboard. What a story you have little girl. How on earth you could ever trust anyone again is unimaginable to us. No one should have to live like you lived. You are one of the most deserving candidates for DOTD that we've ever seen. You have earned the right to be in the limelight. We send giant congratulations to all those loving humans that saved you. We're so thankful that you're living a good life now. We only regret that we can't kiss you in person and love on you endlessly. Please have your loving family do that for us. Enjoy your big day today, sweetheart and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Precious Cherrie,

I am so proud to have met you today. I can't tell you how happy it makes
    me to hear how your life has turned around. I love your petiet little paws & sweet
    face. You deserve to have long, happy & healthy years ahead sweetie.
    Big congratulations on being our special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    many hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Cherrie, I adore beagles and you are absolutely precious. You ARE safe and loved FOREVER! Isn't that wonderful?! I hope your new Mom will join Pet Talk so we can see more of you adapting to your new life. I'm with Daisy and Delilah - I'd like to kiss and love on you too! Your Mom will have to do that for me. We humans do that when we want to return some of the unconditional love we receive from our pets. I, too, wish you every happiness and a long life with your new Mom.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You have the sweetest face ever Cherrie! What a touching story of your life. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations little Cherrie! You're story definately brought tears to my eyes. I think the NMBR is a fantastic thing! I hope that more people can open their hearts to dogs with stories like yours. My pup is a rescue as well and it breaks my heart what people do to these sweet little creatures.
    Jessica

Thank you so much Kay for this great Sig!!

wow. you are one lucky dog. I'm so glad someone special loves you. It is the greatest emotion in life no matter what species you are. I'm sooo glad your story has a happy ending.