Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -sigh- I'm back!

-sigh- I'm back!

Ok *clears throat*. I thought this was an okay place to say this so here goes nothing. I was perfecting my profile when I decided to look at some old posts and I was disgusted. It's a really long story but I'm almost 13 and am going to be a Junior in high school next year, and when I saw the posts I had made when I was home-schooling I was very mad at myself. I figured out I had yelled at like 2 people on here last year and also lied like 5 times, even though they were really tiny lies, so I apologize for that. I've matured greatly after being in high school and really want to enjoy pet talk for what it is, and I felt obligated to post this because when i make a mistake I now feel obligated to apologize. I promise to be on here more often and hope that you guys can accept my apology! So I guess I'm just introducing myself a second time, so here it goes: Hi! I'm new *well kind of! I'm a new person*! Okay that felt akward but oh well!
    Last edited by mousie; 08-18-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Aww I dont know if I was on here while you were on, but apology accepted lol. And Welcome back to this wonderful place! Can't wait to see some of your furbabies

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Hello and Welcome Back.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

welcome back. i think learning to make restution for your mistakes is a huge thing. thank you for being a good example for me and others.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Welcome (back) to Pet Talk!

You're 12 (almost 13) and a junior in high school?? Did you skip like 5 grades or something?

Thank you Kay for the awesome siggy!!!

Welcome back! I don't know what name you were under before, or what happened, but everyone makes mistakes and it's good to learn from them. It's also not easy to admit them, I comend you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
    You're 12 (almost 13) and a junior in high school?? Did you skip like 5 grades or something?
    haha I thought the same thing! I don't think I was in high school yet!

Looking forward to getting to know you. I admire you courage and honesty
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thanks everyone! Yeah I skipped 3 grades, it's a loooong story but 3 or 4 years ago I had an IQ test and I scored 3 grades above so yeah that's why I'm pretty young for a junior!

Ooops! I forgot I have to be 13 to be on here! I guess I can't post for 'bout 2 months so see ya guys then!

Welcome back!

I admire you for being honest!

I'd better re-introduce myself like you did, since I've been missing from PT for nearly 2 years now!

C ya!

WELCOME BACK! And I'm glad you tok the time to realize your mistakes and make an appology ((even though I don't think that's spelled correctly))

Alright, so as I stated above like 2 months ago, I made some mistakes when I was really unhappy and in-between schools and everything but one of the mistakes I made was that I lied about my age on here. I know. Really stupid thing to do but when I came back as a new person I had forgotten that I had lied about my age and forgot about the 13 and older rule, so long story short I was put on temporary ban until I turned 13, which I did yesterday (hehehe watch out world i'm a TEENAGER! ) Now I'm back and am never going to tell such a lie on here again because I really learned my lesson. Anyways, I'm a happier person now and apologizing for mistakes I made in the past can be hard because I get so mad at myself. Sorry for the speech, but I felt it needed to be written. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful forum and sharing info about my pets, so thanks!

~abigail

Welcome back now that you are legally old enough, and wiser as well.

Welcome back!

It takes a lot of courage to admit to your mistakes...you should be proud of yourself. Looking forward to hearing all about your pets and of course seeing some pictures!!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Welcome back to Pet Talk.

Can't wait to see all your pets!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!