Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capablanca

Capablanca

OMG!!!!
    I was so surprised to see my cat-niece Capa as COTD. I am lucky to start a thread for her.

Isn't she a gorgeous girl? She gave birth to 4 gorgeous furbabies since.

Congratulations Capa. Congratulations madeguada...

Heheh I was even more surprise than you. Ganime called me to congratulate me and I tot I wan the lottery or something hahahahha, well actually is an honor and better than the lottery. I tried to show her the photo but she didnt care heheh.
    She send an authograph to everybody (she is very upnose cat)

Congratulations Capablanca on getting Cat of the Day, you are very pretty.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Capablanca

Well, Capablanca, I am sure by this time you have already adjusted to your new home.
    Congratulations for being the COTD and for those little furbabies
    Almost forgot. You are really a beauty! I just love your white fur and I am sure it must be very soft

Former User Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS to our adorable COTD, you look so beautiful on the pic! I hope you hae fun today and get some extra treats!

CONGRATS Capablanca, our COTD!

Capablanca, what a gorgeous white girl you are! And now you're a mama too? Wow! I gathered when reading about you that perhaps that was in the plan, and now it has happened!! Has that made you a nicer girl? Your "cattitude" reminds me of my Butter, who doesn't really want us to pet him either. He just likes to lie close but don't touch or the daggers come out and so do the fangs!!! Hehehe!!! You and Butter are two peas in a pod!!

Congratulations, beautiful one, on being the Cat of the Day!!

Capablanca I remember you and seeing the pictures of the adorable kittens! As soon as I saw your beautiful face and that you live in Turkey I recognized you right away. I am smitten with white cats (my own Andy is white) and you are just one of the most gorgeous ones ever! I know in time you will come to be a lovebug and give your humans lots of snuggles and purrs. In the meantime they will be patient and wait for those special times. My Andy says to tell you hi and he thinks you are pretty! Congratulations to you for being our very special Cat of the Day!

Hello Beautiful Girl!

Capablanca, what a lovely girl you are...Your fur looks so plush, and I wish we could see photos of your babies - I'm sure they are wonderful too! Surely in time you'll come to appreciate all the love your "human" Mommie wants to give you! We loved meeting you - you are certainly a most deserving, Cat of the Day! Bless you!

Noserubs, snuggles (are long distance ones OK???) and purrs...

Oh, and Hi Pam, Andy, Trevor and Bella too!!!

Bari and the Pride

Queen Capablanca, that is a fitting name for you. I love that photo and what a beautiful girl you are. You do look so sleek and soft. Don't be discouraged, our Daisy did not like to be held and she would bite me, but after a period of two years she has changed for the better and is much more loving. It takes time.
    Capablanca, I can see why your family loves you so much and in time I know you will love them back with kisses. Congratulations dear, beautiful Capablanca Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

10. The kittens of today's beautiful Turkish Van (a cat I would LOVE to see in person one day) are here! http://community.webshots.com/album/36695481hAMmGf

The only thing cutier is Capablance. Congratulations!

Awwww Capa, you are a stunning blue-eyed girl! WOW! I looked at each and every one of the pictures of you and your kittens and my heart just melted. You sure look like you're a good mama! Congrats Capa for being Our Cat of the Day and on your new arrivals.

Just look at all of the posts from around the world singing your praises, Capablanca! You are a beautiful cat and from such a beautiful city and country!

White kitties will always capture my heart as my very first cat was an all white Turkish Angora. He too fathered a beautiful litter and we had people fighting over the kittens.

Capablanca, it is a good thing I live so far way, as I would always be knocking on your owner's door, asking to see you and your wonderful family.

Please enjoy this special day in your honor and allow yourself to be spoiled rotten!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    The kittens of today's beautiful Turkish Van (a cat I would LOVE to see in person one day) are here! http://community.webshots.com/album/36695481hAMmGf

The only thing cutier is Capablance. Congratulations!
    Sara, thank you for this link - I drooled all over it. Aren't they the most adorable kittens? I would be hard pressed not to beg for one of the kittens.

Wow! i cried when i saw the photo of this beautiful cat because she looks exactly like my cat who passed away a few months ago! thank you for being COTD Capa! i printed out your picture and i am putting it in my room. you are a lovely cat!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

Capa's Kittens!!!!

I know I already commented on Capa, but viewing her kittens and other photos of her and family, http://community.webshots.com/album/36695481hAMmGf
    OH MY!!!! I just had to add comments about the fabulously beautiful litter of kits!!! How proud you all must be! They are just breathtaking...THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!

Bari