Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Catch Up

Oh Lisa, this doctor sounds like just what you needed to lift your spirits up.
    This is exactly what you needed to start thinking more positive, which definitely will help you mentally and physically.

Prayers still on the way that in a day or two, YOU will feel better. Drink plenty of water, it will help.

Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Your dr. sounds like a winner. Wish I could find one like that around here. Sending lots of energy to you, hoping that you'll feel better really soon.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lisa, I'm so glad to hear that you've finally found a great doctor. I hope that whatever you have isn't life threatening and is easy to fix. Don't your daughter and a few of your grandaughters also have asthma? I know that allergies are also very bad this year. Mine sure have been lately. Please take care and continue to update us when you can. (((HUGS)))

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    Oh Lisa, this doctor sounds like just what you needed to lift your spirits up.
    Oh you should have heard her voice when she called when she got home from the doctors!

The "good old Lisa" is BACK!!! She actually sounded good, something I haven't heard in months.

Its good to have you back Lisa!! Sounds like this doctor cares and will get to the root of your problem - YEAH! Now if we all had doctors like that.......

******Ok, so it has been about 24 hrs from your shot.......HOW do you feel???!!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    ******Ok, so it has been about 24 hrs from your shot.......HOW do you feel???!!!
    I'm feeling better but I don't believe this is the whole solution. I do believe I'm finally on the road to recovery though. I still have quite a bit of side pain, where the pneumonia was, but not as frequent nor as severe. Thanks again everyone! It feels good to feel like I'm back amongst the living again.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Lisa, SO glad you've finally found a doctor that truly seems to want to help. Just the peace of mind that brings is worth the price of admission alone.

Hope you continue to feel better!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

maya and inky's mom!/ I used to live in belgium. forgive the spelling but I lived in chevres and silly! :-) do you live anywhere near those places?