Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: menu foods/tainted dog & cat food

menu foods/tainted dog & cat food

the latest death toll thanks to sleezy,greedy menu foods is 2200 dogs dead & 1900 cats dead.its ashame the deceased animals cant return to life & pay the ceo of menu foods & all the scum involved in this horrible siuation a not so friendly visit.now that would be total revenge.the death toll is still climbing.e-mail menu [email protected] may all the dogs & cats RIP.

Could you post a link to where you got this information, please?

Online petitions are useless wastes of bandwidth.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Is the information you got on this link? I couldn't seem to find it, and I would also like to see where you got this information.

I asked him in another thread on the same topic to post a link to the info and he never replied.

Don't hold your breath.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Yes, but James? Online petitions do absolutely no good, as there's no way to verify the identity of the people who sign them, among other problems.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Yes, but James? Online petitions do absolutely no good, as there's no way to verify the identity of the people who sign them, among other problems.

i just wanted people to see the comments the people wrote about losing their beloved pets thanks to menu foods in canada.

Please explain your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    Online petitions are useless wastes of bandwidth.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I actually find that statement to be false.

While not all online petition sites are created equal i do know of one where they collect all the information to make your signature legal and the information they collect IS verifiable.

And i have seen a few petitions i sign make a difference. I have seem them mentioned in news articles about the issue i was fighting for or against. (It was like only three times i've seen the petitions mentioned in an article but i have seen it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Karen

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?...icp=1&.intl=us

The VIN (Veterinary Information Network) estimated between 2000, to 7000 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?...icp=1&.intl=us

The VIN (Veterinary Information Network) estimated between 2000, to 7000 deaths.
    I haven't been reading much about this pet food recall etc etc, as it doesn't affect us here downunder. So let me get this right. This tainted food came from China ???? Am I right ???? And is there any follow up involved here ??? Like.....is anyone or any company in particular, liable ????
    Wom

Yes, it came from China.

Look for threads about the recall in "General."

Also, there is a LOT of great info over at petconnection.com.

Yes there was a company involved over there. Their equivalent of the FDA was also involved. The head of it was also beheaded or something like that for his negligence and misdeeds. No I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004
    I haven't been reading much about this pet food recall etc etc, as it doesn't affect us here downunder. So let me get this right. This tainted food came from China ???? Am I right ???? And is there any follow up involved here ??? Like.....is anyone or any company in particular, liable ????
    Wom

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Yes, it came from China.

Look for threads about the recall in "General."

Also, there is a LOT of great info over at petconnection.com.

Yes there was a company involved over there. Their equivalent of the FDA was also involved. The head of it was also beheaded or something like that for his negligence and misdeeds. No I'm not kidding.
    He was beheaded ???? Jeez !!!!