Thread: OREO!!!! One very sweet Fella!!

OREO!!!! One very sweet Fella!!

Your name suits you so well!!! Isn't life interesting, you went to the shelter to look for a kitten and came home with this loving creature!!! Good show for adopting from a shelter and an older cat!!! It is obvious that Oreo is repaying you every day with his love!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oreo

See, adopting an older cat is the very best way to go! They realize that you saved them more than a kitten ever could, and in return all they want is for you to keep loving and caring for them. They will always do the same for you out of gratitude; it's a win win situation.
    Barbara

What a handsome boy! Happy COTD Oreo!
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

Oreo is such a Handsome Tuxedo and we can see where his Family is so delighted with him. Hes the Purrrfect Companion to chase away your blues and a Giant Cuddle Bunny as well.
    The Found Cats All send An OWESOME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OWESOME OREO OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oreo - what a handsome boy you are - and you have beautiful markings.

Nothing warms my heart more than to hear a story of rescue and a future filled with good care and unlimited love.

Congratulations on your special honor today - clearly you deserve it.

Oreo! Your story has me crying tears of joy! You are so precious. What a wonderful gift you are to your family. Please have a most happy and long life together! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oreo what a precious Charmer you are !!!

I'm so glad your new family came back and found you waiting just for them.

It sounds like you have a wonderful life now, sweetheart!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your family's touching tribute brings tears to my eyes, precious Oreo! Heartfelt thanks to folks like your humans who choose to go the "adult" rescue route, welcoming into their hearts a most deserving feline! A higher power most certainly had a hand in this love match for you truly are an angel Oreo, sent from heaven above! I can't believe it was mere serendipity that drew your people back to the shelter that fateful day for a "second look!" And wow, just look how their great compassion has been rewarded! Congratulations to you on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat," and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Oreo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet boy! I am so happy you have a loving furrever home; surely someone was looking after you and pointed your future purrents in the right direction when they found you. I can only imagine how scared and lonely you were until they rescued you. Just reading about how you were shivering brought tears to my eyes.

Oreo, you sound like such a lovebug! I hope you live a long and healthy life with your loving family. Tell them to give you hugs, kisses, and scritches from all of us!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I