Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan "cited" for drunk driving.

Lindsay Lohan "cited" for drunk driving.

I just saw on the tube that 20 year old Lindsay Lohan was "cited" for DUI

Now, I think I remember that you have to be 21 to drink?

Like, this stupid see you next tuesday gets off because she is famous?

-----------------

I am not advocating or wishing ill will on her of any of her bimbette friends -what would be the reaction if a drunk driver killed brittney, lindset of paris?

There would be memorials, commercials, funds and lawsuits galore....

"(Fill In The Blank) left us too soon, she was a beautiful girl, 'fool' of life and beginning to live..."

I would not shed a tear.

I have absolutely no sympathy for drunk drivers, famous or otherwise. I am SO sick of all the stupidity in Hollywood too. Goes to show you $$$$$ does make you stupid!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

no sympathy

I have no sympathy for celebrity drunk drivers. They get pulled over and try to get out of it by saying "I'm famous" and get a little slap on the wrist or a brief sentence at a posh "jail". If it was the average person, a lot of "real" jail time, fines. and loss of their driver's license.

I thought she went to rehab?? Yeah, that really did her well. I am so sick of hearing all this BS about these stupid girls. They really need to GROW UP!

What really gets me going is that after they are found driving drunk or if they are killed driving drunk...... the lawsuits start flying anyway.

it's the BAR'S fault I drove drunk.... It's the roads fault I was driving drunk....

IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT BUT YOUR OWN.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

AMEN Sparks19!

And yes, she went into rehab for a month. A whole 30 days! Shows you what good THAT did!

The police found a white "substance" on her as well. Hmmm...it MUST be make-up . Afterall, she went through rehab, right???

HORSEPUCKIES!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

lol,
    I just heard that a paparazzo was following her and ran to the car to see if she was alright.

And the LAPD was going to test the substance found in her car...

--------

Well,
    I see it this way....She'll blame the photog for the wreck.

And most cops carry the test kits for drugs.

Horse Puckey you say?

More like BS...

There was just something in our local paper about her celebrating her 21st birthday, and some VODKA company gave her the party.......what is wrong with that picture??!!

Yes, she just did get out of rehab, but apparently if you sell liquor it is perfectly alright to throw a party for some dumb, tipsy starlet, after all she can just go to rehab, again.

I just cannot figure out Hollywood, they are like the NBA - rules apply only when necessary or if you are the 'star'.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Maybe she and Paris can share a cell?
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Yes, she just did get out of rehab, but apparently if you sell liquor it is perfectly alright to throw a party for some dumb, tipsy starlet, after all she can just go to rehab, again.
    I sincerely doubt anyone forced her to drink at gunpoint.

They are collectively just a bunch of overexposed spoiled bimbos.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

They are a pile of idiots is what they are.

I have NO sympathy for drunk drivers! I wish they would spend more time in a jail cell to rot in general public... I bet that'll put a nice dent in how many idots will be driving drunk.. sheesh...

Are prison outfits the next "must haves"
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I stand corrected...

The law enforcement agency involved is the Beverly Hills PD...

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    There was just something in our local paper about her celebrating her 21st birthday, and some VODKA company gave her the party.......what is wrong with that picture??!!

I just cannot figure out Hollywood, they are like the NBA - rules apply only when necessary or if you are the 'star'.
    Apparently, these actors & actresses have never heard the term "designated drivers" I guess it's beneath them to have someone else drive them home.