Thread: Rockey

Rockey

Rockey, i see why they call you rockey! You may look like a rock but i know that inside there is the most beautiful kitty ever. It has been a plaesure starting your thread. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations Rocky! You are a handsome lad. It is great to have an Ottawa cat as COTD.

Greetings and congratulations to you, Rocky! Your Mom's touching tribute, her loving words speak volumes as to the priceless bond of friendship you two have forged, have shared over these many years; of the very special furkid that you are.

"He is the essence of resilience, courage, grace, unconditional love and true friendship. I am so glad he is in my life and I hope we have many more years together."

You certainly had a guardian angel looking over you that fateful day you were "discovered" in that box, Rocky! I can't imagine how anyone could have abandoned an innocent, helpless creature so heartlessly but oh, what a happy, fairy tale ending it has been! I hope for you and your dear Mom many, many more happy years of friendship and unconditional love, Rocky! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day celebrity sweetheart, just as you do every moment of your blessed life! Hugs and kisses to you brave, beautiful Rocky!
    P.S...Love your stylish outdoor gear, Rocky! Hope you're treated to one of those coveted, leisurely walks with your Mom, today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky!!! Handsome fella!!! Glad you were scooped up by an Angel who loves you so much!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Rocky you are one charming fellow for sure!!!

I'm so glad you found the purr-fect home and loving family for yourself!!!
    What a treat for us to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw the name Rocky, the song Gonna Fly Now popped into my head.And if there a Cat who is Champ , its Rocky. Your Meowmies tribute proved just how much she loves and respects you Rocky and we know that thats a love that will go the distance.
    The Found Cats All Send A KO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO ROUGH AND REDDY ROCKY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

He has been a loving, trusting, kind and gentle companion. Rocky enjoys every moment to its fullest. He is the essence of resilience, courage, grace, unconditional love and true friendship. I am so glad he is in my life and I hope we have many more years together. -- Rocky's Person
    Wow! Rocky, your story and photo have touched my heart today. I hope you have a very long and happy life with your loving Person and your cat siblings. Please ask your Person to give you a great big hug for me today. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a lucky cat you are Rocky to be found at a truckstop and adopted into your forever home. Your mom sure took good care of you to make you the big, beautiful boy you are now! Your story was beautifully written and one of the most heartfelt I've read on PetTalk. The love between you and your mom shines through in every word. Rocky, keep working on your older fursib - she may come around to you yet! Here's wishing you have many more happy and healthy years with your loving family. Rocky, you are a GREAT COTD!