Thread: Oliver

Oliver

Oh Oliver, you are such an adorable little guinea pig! I love reading about your lil wheek sound when someone opens the fridge, reminds me so much of the guinea pigs I used to have

May I guess that you and Stanley are named after the old comical pair Oliver Hardy and Stanley Laurel? I always watch that show if it's ever on TV and I find it hilarious!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Oliver!

Hi Oliver,

I have a midterm exam for my summer term class in a few minutes, but I wanted to congratulate you briefly on becoming Pet of The Day! You are adorable (I've never seen your coloration before on a piggie) and bring so much happiness into your family's home...that makes you an A+ Pet to me!

Enjoy your special day!
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~

Oliver, you look like a piggie in a gerbil's coat!! How handsome you are!!! Hugs to you, and Stanley!! I hope the refrigerator door opens a lot today, on your special day!! I can hear you "wheeking" all the way in SC!!!!! Congratulations, little fellow!! You're the Pet of the Day!!

Oliver, you are a very handsome little piggy. I love the photo of you and it sounds like you live quite the wonderful life in your own room with lots of things to play with. It doesn't get any better than that. lol
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Oliver Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oliver
    What a beautiful color you are! It shows off your cute face to perfection! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Oh, I'm in "hog heaven!!" Or is that "piggie heaven??" Oliver, you are just adorable!! What a precious little face!! And oh, those precious little paws! My wheekers Squeekers and Moon are so envious of your ultra deluxe accomodations! You must be popcorning from morning till night!! And I'm so happy to know you have a little piggie pal to play with Oliver. And being the sweet and gentle little fellow that you are, I know that there is never a squabble at your house! Congratulations to you precious piggie Oliver, our sweetest, most gentle and loving little Pet of the Day! I hope the treats never stop coming on this your very special day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Oliver, you are a handsome one aren't you. Congratulations on your big day!

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!

Oliver you are totally the cutest guinea pig in the whole wide universe!!!!!!
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

very cute

That is a very cute little thing!
    you must be so proud that is yours !
    VERY CUTE !
    Attached Images Attached Images