Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anybody bought a dog from here?

has anybody bought a dog from here?

Hey I was wondering if anybody ever bought a dog from this website http://www.puppiesforsalebynet.com/index.htm I really want to get one but they are to expensive but arn't they adorable. I recommend this site though just from reading peoples comments.
    Junior & Boy Boy.

I love animals expecially cats

How sad All those different breeds that they are selling.....looks like a puppy mill. No, I would not personally EVER buy from them

I have never had experience with dog websites and never heard of a puppy mill. wow it sounds bad :/
    Junior & Boy Boy.

Puppy mills are basically where mass amounts of dogs are produced for money. The necessary health testing is usually not done in those cases. They typically produce a lot of sick dogs. That is where pet store get the dogs that they sell (not when the animals are adopted, that is completely different). There are many reputable breeders out there, and I am sure that many have websites. I didn't look at this one fully but going by how many different breeds they offer, I would have to say puppy mill. A reputable breeder would not deal in that many breeds, IMO. They usually specialize.

thank you for telling me this. I had no clue but just by reading the comments from people that bought them I thought that it was a great site also celebs bought them and the donations they make really make you think that they are a good site.
    Junior & Boy Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Puppy mills are basically where mass amounts of dogs are produced for money. The necessary health testing is usually not done in those cases. They typically produce a lot of sick dogs. That is where pet store get the dogs that they sell (not when the animals are adopted, that is completely different). There are many reputable breeders out there, and I am sure that many have websites. I didn't look at this one fully but going by how many different breeds they offer, I would have to say puppy mill. A reputable breeder would not deal in that many breeds, IMO. They usually specialize.
    You hit the nail onthe head!

kittyxlOver you will learn a lot from being here. Please educate yourself on Puppy Mills, Back Yard Breeders, Pet stores & Special breeds.

OMG they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry but I never bought a dog there and now seeing them cute faces I want to get on lol
    ~Im a showjumper, an animal lover, a sister, and a great friend and the reason for who I am is because of the great people around me.~

*Rest In Peace Blossum*

It's a mill. They have mixed breeds, extreme sizes ("pocket" poodles") etc.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyxlOver
    thank you for telling me this. I had no clue but just by reading the comments from people that bought them I thought that it was a great site also celebs bought them and the donations they make really make you think that they are a good site.
    Remember a lot of Celebs. are human & do a lot of STUPID things lol

Too many people ooo & awww over a cute little puppy, yet know nothing of their care.

Look at all the stupid in China that bought Lambs thinking it was a poodle! <- guys that was a real story right?? Kinda questioning myself now :P

thank you guys you taught me a lot that i did not know much about puppy mills. I acutally had one in my neighborhood across from a mall when i was around 5 he had all sick puppies everytime i walked in there with my mom they just looked ill. He ended up getting caught I think he is in jail for it.

Thanks again but I will deffiently do more investigating on that site.

Thanks Everybody again!!
    Junior & Boy Boy.

You're welcome - you really will learn a lot here, I sure have

It's one of Wizardofpaws stupid websites. They are by far one of the WORST puppymills ever. Makes me sick.

Please don't get a dog from here get one from a shelter..
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    It's one of Wizardofpaws stupid websites. They are by far one of the WORST puppymills ever. Makes me sick.

Or a GOOD breeder
    But a shelter is still best

VVVV Bear is fromt he shelter & Shes an AWESOME DOG! But shes more then likely from a backyard breeder as there is no way shes pure & she has health issues.. But she didn't deserve to die or live in a small cage. So we took her home! That fat beast sleeps with me every night.. She snores, but I still love her

This just makes me SICK to my stomach... I cannot even begin to explain how mad & pissed these kinda of people make me. My one wish is that puppy mills didn't ever exist.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132

I wouldn't even be able to if I wanted to because they are so expensive and I really wouldn't by a dog from over the computer. I would rather get one from a shelter or a breeder.
    Junior & Boy Boy.