Thread: Blue!

Hybrid View

Blue!

Oh Blue, you big gorgeous boy! I don't think I will be able to get this smile off of my face all day now. When I opened Dog of the Day my first thought was, now that is one of the handsomest dogs I have ever seen. Then I read your bio, and it sounds like you have just as much personality as you have looks. I really wish you lived closer Blue, I sure would like to give you some of that attention you like and so richly deserve . Congratulations, gorgeous, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Greetings to you, beautiful Blue! What a treat it is to have your sweet self smiling back at me this morning; the perfect "fix" to this gray and gloomy day! Nothing gloomy about you, Blue! You are one of those beautiful, warm, radiant souls who smiles from the inside out! Your former "people" may have labeled you a "mistake" but the only mistake that was made was them giving you up! Well, their loss is your forever family's great, immeasureable gain, right sweetheart? Handsome good looks, personality plus and a heart of gold; they don't come any more special, any more deserving than YOU, Blue Congrats on your Dog of the Day honors, precious boy! Enjoy your day on center stage and each and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Blue!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Blue! You might have started out life as a "mistake", but it's clear to me that you and your family were just meant to be together.

"He's just happy and cute and vivacious every day of his life." -- Blue's Person

I hope you have a very long, happy and healthy life with your family, sweet Blue!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello handsome Blue, what a sweet face you have. I wish I could hear you do your yodel howl, I'm sure it's quite impressive. And you're such a well mannered boy too, offering to share your pig ears. I'm glad you have such a happy home dear Blue and I hope you live a long life with your loving family. Hugs and treats sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Blue,

You are one handsome pup, that's for sure sweetie. It sounds like you
    love life and would brighten anyone's day just by being around. I want
    to offer my congrats on being our special Friday DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs
    and kisses beautiful Blue.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blue Moose!

I love you. I remember when you were a tiny puppy. Your fluffy pom-pom tail is my favorite thing about you. Please come over and play anytime!

Hi, Blue! You are a very handsome boy! You seem very happy in this picture. Perhaps you just had a nice treat or a good run. It seems you are living the good life. Good for you! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Blue!!!

I like your name. Your parents' "oopsie" is now someone's heart and joy!!! I like what the vet and the groomer have to say about you: "...most well intentioned..."; "...crazy but means well." This is the stuff that accolades are made of !!! (Plus, ahem, ahem, it sounds like me too !!!) I hope you have a great day as our beloved, rambunctious, sweet natured DOTD !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.