Thread: Maggie

Maggie

I would love to have you. I've only seen one Dwarf Schnauzer from Memphis , TN. here in USA. He was cute as he could be. You and him both would make WONDERFUL little pairs.

Congratulations on your DOTD and many more to come. I'm glad to know your grandpa has accepted you as a special grand daughter to him. I bet I know one of them little secrets. Like most grand parents do , I bet he lets you get away with things your mommy don't.

Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Maggie is so cute! I'm sure she is great company to your father. Animals have a way of stealing the very heart of the person who was hesitant to get them to begin with. I too hope you have her in your life a very long time! She's a LUCKY DOG!!

Marvelous Maggie!

Maggie,
    You are such a sweet, loving, and pretty doggie! I haven't heard of a dwarf schnauzer before, but boy are you too cute! Yes, I too think that Benji sent you to your mom from heaven! Congrats on Dog of The Day, sweet girl! You deserve extra doggie treats today!
    Pets from Reggie, Nellie, Nitschke, and their Owner
    PS. You are very photogenic and your mom's sister is a great photographer!

Note: Reggie, Nellie, and Nitschke are all kitties.

Sweet Little Schnauzer

Maggie, you are just adorable. We do have little ones like you here in
    California. We have two Miniature Schnauzers, Miss Daisy and Perry.
    It sounds like Dad has fallen in love with you and I can see why. Congratulations for being our very special dog of the day.
    Jackie, Daisy and Perry

Hello Maggie Mae, what a pretty little girl you are. And somebody's mommy sure does love her a lot. Sounds like you were just what was needed to make a house feel like a home again. Wish I could rub your sweet little head. Hugs and treats for you today sweetheart, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Awww!!! What a cutie! You are the first "dwarf" Schnauzer I've had the pleasure of meeting! I'm so glad my dear Schnauzer loving friend Jackie, got to see your sweet self today! And I too have no doubt that your beloved predecessor Rainbow Bridge Benji, had a helping paw in uniting you with your Mom! What a blessing you are not only to your Mom and Grandpa, but your entire family! After reading your bio. Maggie, it's no surprise to learn you had them all wrapped around that precious paw; wormed your way into their hearts, in record time! And kudos to your auntie photograppher, who caputred you in all of your "lambiness" so exquisitely I hope you and your pup pals Kenya and Vegas, Mom and Grandpa. and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very special, love and fun filled Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you angel Maggie Mae, our very special and most deserving, "top dog!"! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Maggie,

You are an adorable little fur bundle. You have the sweetest face &
    you are also the dearest little friend.No wonder you are so loved Maggie.
    Big congratulations on your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending hugs & kisses Maggie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maggie I saw your darling face this morning but didn't have any time to reply. I couldn't let this day end without telling you how cute you are and how happy I was to meet you. I had never heard of a dwarf schnauzer before and you have to be the perfect example of your tiny breed. I love your little bent ear and, well, just about everything about you. I am so glad that you were able to heal the hearts of your humans after Benji went to the Rainbow Bridge. Congratulations to you sweet Maggie Mae!

It's good to "see" you Jackie!

Hi Maggie!!

You are such a cute little doll, Maggie girl. You look like a little stuffie standing there. We sometimes get to see doggies around here like you and we can never get over how adorable they are. Anyone can tell why Grandpa fell in love with you. We know how happy he is to be your caretaker during the day. How we would love to see some of your precious little tricks in person. You can't take Benji's place but we think you're doing a pretty good job of filling some emptiness that Benji left behind. Congrats to you today baby doll on being our DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us to celebrate(some for Kenya and Vegas too). We wish you happiness always, Maggie!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sweet Maggie Mae! You are such a cutie and it sounds like you definitely have your humans wrapped around your little paws. I bet your Grandpa loves to have you as his companion during the day! I can only imagine how glad your Mom is to see you when she arrives after being away from home. You're precious! Like Daisy and Delilah said: "Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us to celebrate (some for Kenya and Vegas too)." Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678