Thread: Newton - Today's Cat

Newton - Today's Cat

What a beautiful cat.... I love those bright blue eyes. Congratulations to Newton and his owner on being selected today as "Cat of the Day".

Newton

I have to agree, Newton, you ARE a beautiful cat! I love the way you share your affection, also. There's nothing better than a lap cat! Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Oh my goodness... would you look at that sweet widdle face???!!! Such a cutie patootie!

Congratulations Newton on being COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

What a stunning beauty you are Newton; simply breathtaking! And kudos to the talented photographer who captured so exquisitely, you in all of your feline perfection! And I have to agree with your proud person, you are irresistible; even furbro Cicero is falling victim to your many charms And today Newton, you've won over all of our hearts, too! Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile! I'm sure there's lots of smiling going on at your house too this morning, seeing their sweet baby girl featured as our Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned stint on center stage Newton and party hearty! Hugs and kisses to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are truly a glorious Ragdoll, Newton! Showing equal affection to your guardians makes you just that much more special! I wish you a wonderful day celebrating your deserved honour as our gorgeous COTD with Cicero and your loving family.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Handsome Newton!

Newton, you are sooooooo handsome! I would like to have you as a snuggle buddy. I hope you'll have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day! Pets to you (some for Cicero, too).
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Newton...what beautiful blue eyes you have!

Newton you are stunning!!! A real charmer for sure!!!

I love how you share your luvin between your paw-rents. Don't want anyone to feel left out!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O why did I not turn on the computer this morning at 0500 before I left for work!!! Look what I missed!! That sweet face wouold have carried me thru the day!!! Newton, you are a sweetie!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a sweet baby you are Newton. You look so gentle and loving and have to be one of the most beautiful kitties to grace Cat of the Day! It sounds like you love your parents so much that you can't decide who to cuddle with. I'd be selfish and want you on my lap all the time. I hope you and Cicero had a wonderful day celebrating your special honor as COTD!