Thread: So many fun events coming up...

So many fun events coming up...

Just wanted to share my excitement, about (almost) the end of the school year. As eighth graders at my school, the school made lots of fun trips and stuff for us. This Thursday, the whole 8th grade is going on a trip to NY. Its a cruise ship accept like no bedrooms,and all the stuff you need a overnight ship. There will be a deck for dancing, a DJ, food lol, and *i think* an inside sitting area to talk/eat. Its going to be so much fun, I can't wait. Then next week, we have friday and the monday after off (for memorial day weekend). I'll be going to the ranch in PA again like last year on memorial day and labour day. Then like June 5th we have a trip to some camp with lots of land and activites to do (swimming pool, and stuff like that) Then near the last days we have gradation practice, two days of yearbook signing, a day of like "pictures" to take pics with our friend (no a whole day, but probably no work for rest of day), and then gradation is the 19th and last day that day too. We only have like 22 or 23 actual school days left, and a few of those will be "fun days".

I can't wait for the trip, it's gonna be amazing. I guess you're really excited like me, Jenna. I can't WAIT for the NY trip, yearbook signing, etc. I think we all earned it this year. Plus, I'm going to Washington D.C