Thread: new too!

new too!

I have a really cool pitbull mix named princess. She'll be turning 5 over memorial day weekend at the end of the month. I had a cool "ratdog" (chihuahua / fox terrier mix) named Tyson that lived to be about 17. I really want to work with animals cause USUALLY they make me smile inside when I look at them....I'm mostly a dog person though.

Welcome to PT! Hope you stick around you will enjoy it here too. Would love to see pictures of your pets.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Welcome to the form. Trust me, you will love it here.

erm, ok do i need to link to my pics from photobucket or can i just upload them somehow? I know, I know, I'm a total noob....but everyone has to start sometime! thanks

If you have photobucket, you can use the [IMG] code. and just copy that, and paste it on here.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

*waves* Hey you! Nice to see you here!!

ratdogg81 is one of my classmates in the vet tech program.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Welcome Ratdogg81. We are having a Nor-Cal meeting coming up here soon, if CathyBogart didn't already tell you about it. You should join us!!
    Check out the Meetings section.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)