Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End

I had to be the first to make this board, sorry. I am so excited for this movie to come out, and best of all it comes out on a FRIDAY night!! Me and a bunch of my friends(around 4-7) are all going to see it the very first night and I of course, will wear my POTC shirt.

I thought this movie looked pretty bad, but NO way, POTC can never be bad. I am so excited. 13 more days!! This movie looks great, action-packed funny. I hope it's good.

Any other pirate fans of PT sharing my excitement?

(stupid question, it's obvious)

Yes, me! It's going to be amazing.

Got the tickets booked, 8.30pm on the 24th, (it opens Thursday here) can't wait!

ALYSSA!! You know how crazily obsessed I am and how much I'm wanting this movie to hurry the heck up.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Post again after you have seen the movie. Tell us if it was great!!!!

Same here excited as ever, i'm going with all my friends at night me. jordan. drew. nick. and we are going to be crazy can't wait.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH
    Yes, me! It's going to be amazing.

Got the tickets booked, 8.30pm on the 24th, (it opens Thursday here) can't wait!
    I expected you to get early tickets, Chris, as that is what you did with the last Pirates of the caribbean. I can't wait to see what they get into, I'm so excited!

*squee* I can't wait either! I am going on May 24 at 8:00pm! First showing here! I've been counting down the days since before DMC came out on DVD! Actually, since around the middle of July I've been counting. Now we are technically out of the teens! OMG *explodes* I can't wait!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I am looking forward to seeing this one, I really liked the first two of them, but it wont be out over here for months! Most things are on DVD before they are in the cinema here.

I may be going to see it Friday afternoon with my friends after our exams finish (we're allowed to leave school early if we don't take the subjects examined in the final afternoon - woot!). If I don't see it then I'll be going with family. It looks really good from the trailer, hope it lives up to its reputation!

Zimbabwe 07/13

*throws pirate confetti*

11 MORE DAYS

I remember counting down when it was like 200 and some days, and now it's FINALLY almost here!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm sharing all your excitement too! I think Pirates is the most awesome movie in the world. And by the looks of the amazing trailer, this movie is going to be the best of all time!!! I can't wait

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

YES I'm excited!!!! I was going to go to the midnight showing but I was late to school today and my parents said if I was late any more days before it I couldn't. I'll just see it Friday night.

Niño & Eliza

I´m planning on getting early tickets....... but thay are not yet available..... arrggg...... hopefully i can get them before they ran out of them...... it´s gonna be great.........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I *think* I have my plans now for POTC 3 this year. I am probably having a little "gathering" after school at my house on Thursday(May 24th) and me and my group of friends who are going to see the movie are gonna watch the 2nd one togather. Then, on Friday we will see the movie togather or I will just ditch them all and go with my Dad at midnight(if my theater has one) to see it since I know my friends won't be allowed. Plus, we won't have school or work the next day, so it works out beautifully! Can't wait.

Even an old lady like me loves the hot and very sexy Johnny Depp. YUMMO